A/N: Anime opening

Hey guys it's me again to tell you something. Today, I've made my own version on the opening. I thought of this for a long time, and I've seen other readers make their own version when they insert their character in the story so I thought that I should try it. I hope you guys enjoy it. Let's play.

Ranka's ears perk up and her tail shows and she reveals herself with a smile as she runs the other way from the screen with other animals showing in the background. Then she sees Y/N and jumps at him with a smile on both their faces.

 Then she sees Y/N and jumps at him with a smile on both their faces

(Like this. Replace Rias with Ranka and Perssei with Y/N. Side note: I do hate Issei! He's an A class idiot and pervert. Who doesn’t hate him?!)

Then the title shows up Seton Academy: Join The Pack.

Jin, Hitomi and Y/N were walking with other animals ahead of them as Ranka was running around them with Ferryl watching us, Kurumi slipping in a tree, and Yukari plus Miyubi behind them. Then Kurumi saw Y/N and jumped on him from behind as he hit the ground with her on his back, the others stopped and saw what happened as she ran off and tripped Jin over then as he got back up, he started yelling as Ranka jumped on him and licked him.

Jin then threw her over to Y/N and then Y/N caught her then she licked him as he laughed.

Jin held a book as Ranka kept hitting trying to get Jin. Y/N sweatdrops as Hitomi saw what was happening.

Jin had Ranka on his leg latched tight, he threw a bone and Ranka chased it. He took a breath of relief then Ranka came back chasing him around then Hitomi turned to Y/N as he smiled on what was happening then she blushed pushing her fingers together as she got closer to him.

Then Kuroe came walking down with her two followers and the two horses were behind glass watching her and four others behind her friends all six horses blushed then Kuroe saw a streak of lightning came and and saw Y/N running then as he stopped, he winked at her and she blushed then formed a smile as Y/N boosted.

Then it shows a hidden room with Miki in her underwear with others with her.

Then shows a bear attacking Y/N as he drilled away.

Then Ranka ran around as Y/N smiled and Ferryl holding up a bear by the throat. And two others, with all three's heads through the hole. Then she turned to her sister as she had heart-shaped eyes as she saw Ranka then she blushed as she saw Y/N smiling as she holds his hand as Ranka's running around.

Then Kana and Ruka show up with a smile as the water rised then Y/N boosted on the water past them.

Yukari then crushed a pumpkin

Kurumi then saw rats (Miki's followers) and they were scared as she gave them the cat look.

Ranka showed a golden aura with her hair rising (Not a saiyan) with her nails/claws out.

Some students were running as Miyubi was walking then fell and went to sleep.

Then the gang ran as Kurumi joined and gave a wink to the screen.

Then everyone was running in the hallway as Ranka and Y/N went past them with their hands holding together.

Then it shows four big animal predators on each side ready for a fight then they heard a roar and it shows the teachers.

Then Lena showed up wondering if he/she is a girl or a boy.

Then it shows a lion shocked when he saw a girl deer and boy deer walking together.

Then it shows a little girl getting beaten up and Y/N showed up taking care of the punches owners and he turned and saw the girl unharmed. He then had a question mark on his head. As Ferryl showed up with her followers in the background. As she saw Y/N beat the bullies up, she was panting like a dog wanting a piece of meat.

Then it shows a human girl with a scepter. Calling her team.

Then it shows the girls in a hot spring as Y/N was practicing his sword fighting.

Then it shows all the students in class hearing the alarm telling them to evacuate and head to the dorms.

Then it shows Eggman in the Egg Dragoon attacking the school with his robots as the gang run and all the students went inside the school as Y/N stands his ground outside using Void and uses the invincibility ability as he ran through the robots horde. Destroying the robots.

Ranka ran to the field and got taken by Eggman and Y/N pulled out a sword and unleashed his Excalibur form. Dashing to Eggman.

Eggman and Y/N attacked and he dropped Ranka then she started to fall then Y/N flew to Ranka catching her like a princess and took her to the school rooftop as her friends were there to get. As she was safe, Y/N came and attack Eggman then destroyed the robot as Eggman flew away then Y/N came to the ground.

It then shows Jin smiling as he's with Hitomi holding her hand and Y/N holding her other one with him smiling as she smiled. Ranka was rubbing on Y/N's other arm as Yukari had her arms around him and Kurumi sleeping on his lap as Miyubi was sleeping on his upper legs.

Then Ranka turned Y/N's head as she closed her eyes puckering her lips closing in on Y/N's lips as they made lip contact and the girls plus all the others of Y/N's harem all came to the club and gave him a kiss as well and then it shows Y/N sleeping on grass with his harem and Jin holding Hitomi's hand and Y/N holding the other as they all had a smile. Then the camera zoomed in and shows Y/N and Ranka holding hands.

The End.

What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments. And it is my first time doing it so please don't hate me. Made some changes and added in some new scenes. Hope you guys enjoy it. And some other news. The release date for Chapter 4 will be after Date-A-Live's chapter. 5 days after.

6th of September is when the vote ends. Then three days after will be Date-A-Live chapter then 5 days after will be Seton Academy.

So the 14th of September will be the date of release for Chapter 4.

And one more thing, I'll be remaking this story and putting the chapters in order so this doesn't happen again with my pages being out of order. First I'm gonna finish it, then I'll remake it. With that being said, hope to see you on the 14th of September.

Cya later.