Genderbent Pt. 4

Pairings: IoRiku
Theme: Fluff, a tad bit of angst
AU: Royalty, Genderbent

Summary: Riku and Iori's wedding gets crashed but all comes through.

[By the way, this was written when I had some severe writer's block and couldn't think of a good climax nor ending. I'm sorry if this was half assed.]

WARNING: Slurs and language included

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The booming sound of the church's doors being slammed opened echoed off the large marble walls, the thunderous voice of the King gave everyone in the building a miniature heart attack.

The citizens of the Nanase Kingdom were all very confused as to why their king, who had highly approved of the relationship between the two young royals, was suddenly so obligated to have their wedding stopped. But for Riku and Iori, as well as Mitsuki, on the other hand, knew what had happened.

Mitsuki's worried eyes kept switching between the angry king, who was stomping his way up to the altar, and her sister and her wife to be. What were they going to do? She wanted to scream st the elder to stop, bust her voice seemed to have bailed on her.

Nagi wasn't there at the moment to comfort either; after the blonde found out about the disapproval of same sex marriages, she didn't want to ruin Mitsuki's reputation as her wife, which was very inconvenient.

Tenn on the other hand, had no idea what was going on. Sure, she objected to this entire thing in general but she didn't want to get in the way of her sister's happiness. And her parents seemed completely fine with this entire thing as well, so why was her father suddenly so angered.

King Nanase stopped at the bottom of the altar, furious eyes staring directly at Iori, who had a completely calm look on her face.

"You! You lying bitch!" The king shouted.

A wave of gasps echoed throughout the church, Tenn' most likely being the soundest. Iori just clicked her tongue, letting go of Riku's hands. As she did so, a nervous look painted over the redhead's face. What was she going to do?

"Cat's out of the bag, I see..." Iori reached to the golden clasp that held her hair in a long ponytail, before unclipping it and letting her navy hair all fall. Her steely grey eyes glared down at the king, making him visibly tremble under the harsh gaze.

"Who told you? Who told I was a girl?" Her eyes landed on the trembling in the church's entrance, connecting the dots together. She pointed a finger at them, her glare intensifying. "You. It was you, wasn't it? You saw me on the balcony, didn't you?"

The servant flinched, frantically nodding their head. They did a 90 degree bow, before sprinting away from the scene, looking back over there shoulder to see if the navy haired female had stopped glaring at them. Iori just muttered a small curse under her breath.

"Hey, wait a minute!"

Everyone's attention had turned towards Mitsuki, who had stood up from her seat and had started her way towards the Nanase Twins' father. She glared up at him; although the orange haired girl was much shorter than King Nanase, her aura was still terrifying.