Sympathy for an Angel

Based off of A3!'s "Sympathy for an Angel" act within the game, performed by the Winter Troupe.

Pairings: RyuuYama, GakuYama, TamaSou
Theme: Angst [Horrible angst for that matter]
AU: A3!verse [What I like to call it]

Summary: Ryunosuke, the epitome of virtue itself, is an angel watching a human, Yamato, from the Heavens. Sadly, a horrible illness befalls Yamato, and he is on the registry to death. Ryunosuke wants to do everything in his power to stop him, but Sogo, his best friend, wants him to let go of the human. What will Ryunosuke do?

P.S: This sucked and it's also pretty rushed-

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ─────

Ryunosuke watched down on the Earth below through a small looking glass embedded in the ground of the Heavens

Ryunosuke watched down on the Earth below through a small looking glass embedded in the ground of the Heavens. He let out a depressed sigh as he stared down at the bedridden human below. He was watching Nikaido Yamato, a young adult who had an illness. He was close to death, he was dying.

Footsteps could be heard behind him, echoing off of the temple's walls that was bending him. A sigh could be hear, "You're still looking after that human?" Ryunosuke regconized that voice.

It was Sogo, his best friend. He was a gently stern angel who had an authoritative aura but a gentle touch. He was always trying to stop Ryunosuke from falling even deeper in love for the bedridden human. But, the brunet angel was too stubborn.

A small chuckle escaped Ryunosuke's lips as he stood up from the looking glass, "What can I say? I want to look after him for all eternity." He said, a gentle, closed eyed smile on his face. Sogo let out a sigh as he shook his head, "Falling in love with a human will do you nothing but harm Ryuu!" He shouted from the steps of the temple stairs he stood.

Ryunosuke, in turn, gave him a sad smile. "I don't care. I just want to make him happy..."

An irritated look casted over Sogo's usual calm and collective face. "You fool! How can you make him happy if he's on the registry of death!? There is nothing you can do to help him, Ryuu! Just stop trying!"

The harsh words of the angel pierced through Ryunosuke's heart. He bit his lower lip as he averted his eyes to the ground. Sogo let out a sigh, realizing the harshness of his words. He walked down from the temple, standing in front of Ryunosuke. He a placed a hand on the taller's shoulder,

"I'm sorry for my words, Ryunosuke... Promise me, please, promise me that you won't do anything brash for this human."

Sogo knew that Ryunosuke wouldn't listen, he was too stubborn to. But, Ryunosuke nodded his head. Hesitantly. Sogo tried not to show his exasperation. He gave Ryunosuke's shoulder a gentle pat, and walked away from the angel.