Ice Cream

Pairings: GakuTenn
Theme: L I M E
AU: None

Summary: Tenn decides to be a bit of a snake and do a small bit of seducing on Gaku.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Hey, Ryuu... Hey you noticed that Gaku has been talking with Tsumugi?"

Being idols meant having to keep a huge chunk of their personal lives secret, romantic relationships being one of the many.

Yaotome Gaku, the man who most want to be embraced by, is an a stably unstable relationship with the modern day angel, Kujo Tenn.

Although these two still fight with each other, it's mostly just like an old married couple and snarky remarks. But if things do get a bit out of hand, then poor Ryuu has to step in once again. Really, the brunet is kinda just their personal babysitter.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand; our favorite Sobaman, as Tenn said, has been hanging out the with ever so lovable Takanashi Tsumugi. Speaking of which, the two of them were talking in the doorway of TRIGGER's dorm room.

Tenn kept his pink leopard eyes on them, intently waiting to see what their next interaction would be. Ryuu, being the absolute mom that he is, noticed his strange behavior and caught on quickly. He chuckled at Tenn's clear jealous and ruffled up his pinkish-white hair.

"I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, Tenn. They're just friends. Besides, I'm sure President Takanashi and Ogami-san would kill Gaku if they found out."

Tenn just hummed back a response, really not taking the information that Ryuu had just said seriously. Jealousy does a lot to people, stuff that may be embarrassing but at least they have that person's attention directed back them. Tenn's got an idea!

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"IDOLiSH7; Night with You!" [Is that the name? I forgot-]

"IDOLiSH7's new variety show is on." Gaku said blatantly.

In an instant, Ryuu came running over to the couch, sitting criss cross on the couch with a grin in his face and sparkles floating around him. He was probably to see Yamato on TV.

Tenn wasn't there since he had gone out earlier, but after the show ran for about two to three minutes, Tenn came back through the door. He had a bag of groceries in one hand and the other he held an ice cream cone. Vanilla.

Gaku didn't question it and directed his attention back to the TV. The whole time the show played, Ryuu looked on with sparkling eyes, grinning almost everytime the camera was directed onto Yamato. Geez, he was hopelessly lovesick.

[ROLL CREDITS-]

Gaku on the other hand was focusing all that much on the TV. His eyes kept on shifting to the modern day angel that sar in the otherside of the couch, who was eating away at his ice cream. Pretty normal, right? It would be, if he wasn't using the tip of his tongue to do so.

 Pretty normal, right? It would be, if he wasn't using the tip of his tongue to do so

[First two images]

Gaku blushed at Tenn's action, averting his eyes away from the other male. Tenn, on the other hand, smirked at this reaction. It was definitely working.

As the show continued to play, Gaku would occasionally look back at Tenn, only to immediately avert his eyes once again. Tenn inwardly chuckled at his reactions. He was surprised the cold treat he held was melting all over the place now.

After IDOLiSH7's finished up, Gaku sent one last look at Tenn. 'Now-' Tenn brought the cone up to his mouth and put the swirly ice cream to his lips. He downed in a mere second. His face looked as though he was struggling slightly to swallow it all, but managed to do it some how. The swirl was no longer existence, now it was just a smooth looking pyramid thing.

Ryuu had already walked out of the room so it was just the too lovers. They stared at one another for a few minutes; Gaku with a bright blush on his face and Tenn with deviously innocent look. The modern day angel continued to slowly eat the ice cream cone; kitten licking at times and getting the cold treat on his face. Gaku, on the other hand, was doing so well. His face? Bright red. His pants? Surprisingly tight. Hotel? Trivago.

"Mm... Gaku? What's wrong?~"

It seems as though the silverett had been staring off into space a bit too much, and when he was brought back to reality, Tenn had finished his cone shockingly quick. He was now crack and towards the taller man from the other side of the couch, that innocent look still on his face.

He seated himself in Gaku's lap. He giggled, caressing Gaku's shoulder blades, "My, my~ We have a small problem now don't we?~"

He had a cat like smirk on his face, a slight purr laced his words. His hands lowered down to Gaku's waist. He buried his face into the crook of his neck, hearing a growl from the other. Suddenly, his hair was gripped tightly and his head was violently tugged back. He gasped and winced at the pain. His lips were then slammed onto the other's.

Tenn let out a moan at the feeling of Gaku's tongue slipping into his wer cavern. It was hot, a fight for dominance that was easily won by the sliverett. Tenn let out a gasp as his hair was tugged back once again. He was about to make a snarky remark on how Gaku should to stop but was quickly cut off as he felt a wet tongue lick his neck.

A louder moan escaped Tenn's lips when he felt his sweet spot being licked using his hand to cover his mouth to stop his noises. After a few moments of licking, Gaku backed away from Tenn's neck, to reveal a deep looking hickey.

Tenn flet his body being lifted up, letting out a squeak at the sudden movement. He was in Gaku's arms, being whisked to somewhere else.

"I think it's about time I turn this pure angel into a sinful demon~"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"Tenn, is that a hickey?"

"No. No it is not, Ryuu."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I have no shame-