Chapter 1

Selene had managed to get right into her normal routine very easily after coming home from the first year at Hogwarts. The council had all but demanded to know what had happened, especially after seeing her wrists when she had gotten back. 

Bash, her fiancé and lover, was pissed when he had saw her. It had taken several hours to get him to calm down and that was AFTER convincing him to no go off and blow up something. 

Selene sighed as she thought back to the day she had gotten home. She had gone straight to talk to her brother Tom. they had procrastinated long enough, he needed to be told the truth, So when Selene showed up at his camp that day, he was more than surprised to see her there.

It was then, Bash had come out of no where and seen her wrists and blew up. She had not known that Bash was going to be with him at the time. It had taken Tom and serval others to restrain him long enough for Selene to explain what had happened. Once they had finished explaining, they then explained to Tom about their secrete relationship and that they had planned on becoming more than just secrete lovers. 

To say Bash was scared was an understatement. he was down right...and rightfully so, terrified of Tom. 

Selene had to stop Tom from killing him right there. 

But that...all that happened a year ago. a whole year had passed since that had happened. All thoughts of Hogwarts out of her mind. It wasn't until she got her letter that she was reminded of everything that had happened. 

"its third year already? I missed a year?" Selene says looking concerned as she ripped open the letter and looked it through. though she had staid in touch with Kate and Harry through letters, she had not really paid much attention to the time that had passed. 

Selene sighed a little bit as she sat back in the throne thoughtfully. How was she going to get this passed Bash? she wondered to her self as she let her self relax in the throne. there was no way he was going to let her go with out a fight, not after what happened the last time. 

She stood up. "Irene, Let the council know that i will be leaving for the day" She says looking over to one of her maids, before walking out of the throne room. She walked down to her room and over to her closet after shutting the door. 

Picking a new set of clothes she got dressed and then left the palace altogether.