Nash Grier

Me and Nash were walking around the park when I saw a couple guys winking at me, I just brushed it off thinking they wouldn't cause any trouble, I was wrong, the two guys were walking in the oppisite when they walked past us douche #1 thought it be a good ideas to slap my ass so I turned around and punched him square in the face.

"Don't touch me ever again you prick" I yell at him. I look back at Nash and he has his jawclenched, his knuckles are turning white and hes shooting mental daggers at both the guys, only if looks can kill.

"Your going to pay for that you little bitch" douche #2 said he was walking towards me, before he could get any closer Nash stepped in front of me.

"Don't you ever touch her" Nash growled through clenched teeth.

"Ya and what are going to do pretty boy" Douchy says. Nash is known for having really bad anger problems.

"Ima do a lot more than what my girlfriend did to you friend if you don't scram" something about the way that guys face turned white meant he knew Nash wasn't playing around,so he grabbed his friend and ran off, I went to grab his hand but he pulled his hand away, lonleyness over took me as I walked back to our apartment and went up to our bedroom, closed the door and put my back to it and slid down. 30 minutes later Nash gets home, I hear come up the stairs and down the hall way to our bedroom, he knocks on the door.

"Megan I'm sorry for being an ass and not letting you comfort me, just please let me in" I get up open the door and there is a Nash standing there with tears brimming his eyes I go up to him and hug him around the waist as he hugs me around the shoulders, I wisnwe could stay like this forever.

"You know that I will never let something happen to you, right?" He ask, I nod my head. We stand there for a couple more minutes, then Nash pulls away grabs my hand and pulls me to the bed, he lays down and pulls me on top of him built end up sliding off the bed, I hit the ground with a thud as Nnash laughs his ass off while helping me up, I lay next to him as he puts Dan and Phil games on YouTube for the rest of he night we watch all are favorite youtubers including Nash him self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

These imagines are just little imagines that I don't know if there cute or funny so ya.