twelve

Jeongguk jumps forward, knocking them back into the wall, pressing their lips together roughly. Taehyung doesn't hesitate, kissing back instantly, slipping his tongue easily into Jeongguk's mouth. Grabbing Jeongguk's side, Taehyung flips them around, pressing Jeongguk between himself and the wall. He grabs Jeongguk's hands still resting on his hips and pulls them up, pinning them to the wall on either side of his head. Jeongguk moans and Taehyung shivers.

"B-bed.", Jeongguk pants into the kiss.

They stumble toward the bed, carelessly falling onto it. Jeongguk quickly takes over, straddling Taehyung's thighs and pulling his shirt off, throwing it across the room. Jeongguk drinks in the sight of beautiful pale skin seated above him, raising his hand slowly. 

"Can I?", he asks.

"Please.", Jeongguk begs.

He smiles and quickly pulls Jeongguk down to meet his lips, once again flipping them over. Without warning, he attaches his mouth to Jeongguk's collarbone. He moves down slowly, stopping every so often to suck a dark pink mark into the skin. He smirked before continuing down his body.

"I've wanted this-"

Kiss.

"For so long-"

Kiss.

"You have no idea.", he spoke as his mouth moved down Jeongguk's body.

"Off.", Jeongguk's words came out as a whimper, his breath catching harshly when he felt Taehyung's hands slide down to the button on his jeans. 

His smile fades quickly as he scans Jeongguk's body. "Fuck.", Taehyung whispers to himself.

"Just fuck me already!"

Jeongguk has his head down, his sweaty forehead pressed into a pillow, as his mouth hangs open letting out shameless moans. His back is curved beautifully and he has to stop himself from screaming every time Taehyung thrusts just right.

Without warning Jeongguk came with a loud, breathy moan, painting the sheets beneath him in white.

The sound makes sends electricity pulsing through Taehyung's entire body and he comes too, leaning forward, burying his face in Jeongguk's sweaty back to slightly stifle a deep moan.

They make eye contact quickly before Jeongguk covers his eyes with his arm and laughs loudly. Taehyung starts to chuckle slightly, more from awkward nerves than finding anything funny.

"I can't believe we just did that.", Jeongguk says slightly breathless.

Taehyung remained silent but instead, crawled beside Jeongguk and laid facing him, pulling him in close against his chest. He smiled to himself as he buried his face in Jeongguk's soft hair and intertwined their legs.

"Finally.", Taehyung whispers.