Prologue

(A/N: Well....... This Is The Start Of My First Story, Do Leave Your Criticism At The End Of The Chapter. And Also Do Tell Me What Else Can I Do To Improve Since This Is My First Story)
-------------------------------------------------------------
October 2006: LCDR Moum, Brian Christopher, USN's POV
*Note: LCDR Moum, Brian Christopher, USN Is The Tug's Captain In This Voyage (Source: Navsource.com)*
As USS Des Moines (CA-134) Was Finally About To Be Scrapped After Being Based In NISMF For Around 18 Years, Since 1988 To 2006. As The Naval Tug USS Grasp (ARS-51), Starts Towing Her To The Scrapyard To The Esco Marine In Brownsville, Texas At A Steady 4 Knots. After 2 1/2 Hour After The Pair Departed; An Uncharted Storm Appeared Out Of The Blue.

Tug's Lookout: Uh Sir, Should There Be A Storm Approaching Our Coastline Today?
LCDR Moum, Brian Christopher, USN: No, And Why?
Tug's Lookout: Since I Am Seeing A Very, Very Large Storm Approaching Us Rapidly, Sir.
LCDR Moum, Brian Christopher, USN: Well, Damn Our Luck. The Best Course Of Action Is To Temporally Detach The Tow Lines From The USS Des Moines. (To One Of His Officer): Tell Them To Detach The Cables From The Des Moines, Since There Is A Storm Closing In,
Tug's Officer: Sir, Yes Sir. (Through The Radio): Detach The Towing Cables, As Soon As Possible. This Is The Captain's Orders.

As The Cables Are Rapidly Detached, The Pair Suddenly Was Hit Rapidly By The Storm. As The Visibility Suddenly Dropped To About Only 15 Meters Radius, The Crew Of The Tug Suddenly Lost Sight Of The USS Des Moines. Around 1 1/2 Hour After They Entered The Storm.

LCDR Moum, Brian Christopher, USN: Crew Attention, I Want All Of You To Check For Any Possible Damage That Happened During The Storm.
All The Crew: Sir, Yes Sir. (Quickly Runs Around To See For Any Possible Damage That Inflicted By The Storm)

[Meanwhile, Des Moines' POV Before The Storm]
Des Moines: Well, Curse My Luck. Just As My Time Was Coming, A Storm Occurred Right On My Final Voyage. Well There Is Nothing To Lose, I Just Hope Nothing To Bad Happens, Especially To The Tug That Was Pulling Me.

[During The Storm, Des Moines' POV]
Des Moines: Well, I Can't See Much Since This Storm Is Quite Heavy. Though This Storm Is Quite Suspicious; First, It Was Unseen. Second, Why Is The Lightning Not Blue But Red?!. (Sees A Red(?) Portal Pulling Her In) Lastly, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!!! (Gets Teleported In To The World Of.......

............. Azur Lane)

[Back To LCDR Moum, Brian Christopher, USN's PoV]
Tug's Officer: Sir, Accounting To Our Crews Observation There Are No Damages Other Than Cosmetic.
LCDR Moum, Brian Christopher, USN: Well, That's Good News. But The Question Is Where Is The Des Moines Gone To? We'll Back Track The Location Where We Last Saw Her And Try To Pinpoint Her Location. Also Tell The Coast Guard To Assist.
Tug's Officer: Sir, Yes Sir. (Walks To The Radio Room To Notify The US Coast Guard)

After 2 1/2 Hours Of Searching And Over 2,500 Tons Of Fuel Oil Used Up. They Can't Find The Des Moines, The People In The Navy Brass, And The Political Sphere Are Not Too Concerned Since The Des Moines Is About To Be Decommissioned And Issues The Report That The Ship Foundered During The Storm. However, The Public And The Media Have Their Own Theories Of The Reason Why The Des Moines Disappeared Like The Following But Not Limited To: Aliens, Krakens, Icebergs, The Bermuda Triangle, Tornados, And All Those Amazing Stuff You Can Find On History Channel Nowadays.

[December 6, 1941: 0630 Hours. Location: Pacific Ocean; 60 Degrees 7 1/2 Hours North Of Pearl Harbour, 30 Degrees 10 Hours West Of Pearl Harbour]
USS Des Moines (The Human Not The Ship) Was Knocked Out Unconscious And Is Currently In Her Captains' Quarters Inside Her Own Ship. As Her Ship Is Currently Not Moving Other Than The Movement Of The Currents. 15 Minutes After She Arrived Here.....

Des Moines: What The Hell Happened? And Why Do I Have A Human Body? Well Being A Human In A Female Body Is Normal Since We Are Often Referred As A She Than A He So Meh. Also Where In The World Am I? Hold On This Is My Captain' Quarters.... Better Try And Get To The Bridge And See What Else Needs To Be Done. (Walks Out The Captains' Quarters)

After Another 15 Minutes Start Moving Through The Watertight Bulkheads, And Climbing Ladders She Finally Reached Her Bridge.

Des Moines: Hmm.. The Bridge Seems Awfully Clean. Never Mind I Have Greater Issues To Work With Like How To Make My Ship Move (Starts Thinking).... Better Check The Pilot House Right Below This Platform.

As She Jumps Down To The Pilot House, Her Ship Starts Moving Forward.

Des Moines: Hold Up. I Just Start Thinking And It Just Moved On It's Own. So Does That Mean If I Start Thinking About Something About My Ship, It Will Do That? (Starts Thinking Of Her Radar Activating And Her Guns Being Loaded)

As She Was Thinking That, She Felt That Her Guns Are Being Loaded. Simultaneously She Looked Up Her Main Mast And Sees That Her Radar Is Starting To Turn.

Des Moines: Neat, I Guess. Better Start Plotting My Course Back Home That Is. Also Better Keep A Lookout For Any Unidentified Ships.

She Quickly Moves To The Pilot House To Check The Compass And Her Speed. *Jumps Down A Level To The Pilot House*
She Simultaneously Looking At The Compass,The Magnetic Calculator For Her Propellers' Revolutions Per Minute, The Book Of The Propellors' Revolutions Per Minute To Speed Book, Her Air Search Radar, And Her Surface Search Radar.

Des Moines: Hmm.... So I Am At 1,500 Revolutions Per Minute Which Translates To About 15 Knots And My Heading Is 100 Degrees East. So Based On My Map That Tells Me, That I Am Heading For Hawaii. I Wonder How Will They React *Giggles* Any Who It Is Already 1130 Hours Better Check My Kitchen To See What Can I Make. *Walks Down To The Kitchen But Not Before Checking Her Radars* Anyways, Currently All The Radar Screens Are Clear.

As She Was Walking Down The Stairs Down To The Kitchen To See What She Could Make For Lunch, She Feels Something Is Off; She Quickly Scans The Surroundings, However Had No Luck Finding Out Who It Was And Where It Came From..

[Meanwhile On Top Of A Tall Rock]
Observer Alpha: Her Ship Looks Quite Advanced Compared To The Rest Of The Ships Here.
Tester Beta: Yes, However I Am Having A Hard Time Identifying What Her Name Could Be.
Purifier: Oh, A New Girl To Play With *Giggles*
Observer Alpha: *Mumbles* Why Is She Always Like This. *End Of Mumbling* Purifier, I Want You To Monitor Her From A Distance.
Purifier: Roger That, Observer Alpha. *Flies Off*

[Location:
In The Kitchen At The 3rd Deck Inside Her Ship, Des Moines Is Eating Some Chicken Curry With Fried Rice.
(A/N: Do Not Question Or I Will Haunt You In Your Dreams)

Des Moines: Hmmm... *Peacefully Eating* *Quietly Burps* Now That I Am Done Eating, I Guess Time To Wash The Dishes And Then Back To The Bridge.

After A Grand Total Of 30 Minutes Worth Of Cooking Her Food, And Another 15 Minutes Of Eating And Washing The Dishes. She Carefully Moves Through Several Corridors, Bulkheads, And Staircases All The Way Until She Reaches The Bridge, Where She Carefully Monitors Her Surroundings While Maintaining Her Course To, What She Believes As The Pearl Harbour She Knows. However What She Does Not Know, That Where She Was Over 6 Hours Ago.......................

-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Cliff Hanger Since I Choose To, And I Am Doing This In The Afternoon Till Nightfall So Yeah.
Chapter 1 Will Be Under The Making As Soon As I Could, Mainly Starting Around 1300 Hours (Ph Time) Till 2100 Hours (Ph Time), Oh Yeah Over 1.3k Words Including Both Notes.

Last Note: This Is Where You Can Put Your Suggestions And Criticism As This Is, As I Said At The Start, My First Major Story. Ok See Ya Guys In Chapter 1 When I Finish It.