Chapter 11

As Des Moines, Choukai, And Lexington Lead The Minor Fleets To The Harbor.

Algerie: She Seems To Be The Cruiser They Were Afraid Of.
Pola: She Seems Like A Regular Eagle Union Heavy Cruiser.
Jean Bart: Unless It's Hidden In Her System.
Algerie: Could Be.

When They Arrived, The Other Leaders Were Surprised.

Bismarck: When Did They Arrived?
Des Moines: Recently.
Littorio: Hello Bismarck, How Has It Been?
Bismarck: Fine.

While The Nations Were Talking In The Conference Room, About What Happened. Back In The Human World, The Sister Ships Of Des Moines Were Soon Teleported Into The Azur Lane World With Even More Possible Conspiracy Theories From The Media And Population, Even More Than What History Channel Can Release.

In The Conference Room Of Azur Lane, They Were Interrupted By A Large Energy Spike Again.

Helena: The Energy Spike Is Several Times Larger Than The One Found When Des Moines First Arrived.
Enterprise: What Could They Be?
Queen Elizabeth: We Should Try And Recon Now.
Yorktown: Lexington, Choukai, Des Moines Who Else?
Bismarck: Leipzig I Guess
Valiant: Renown.
Nagato: Ryujo.
Queen Elizabeth: Then Let's Get Them Out.

As The 6 Were Rapidly Called Up And Ordered To Investigate It. Within 5 Minutes All 6 Are Out To Sea And Speeding To The Location. When They Were Only 30 Miles Out,

Des Moines: I Spotted Them, Carriers Prepare Your Aircraft.
Ryujo: Why?
Choukai: Just In Case They Make A Move.

As The Formation Closed, They Were Was Able To See The Signal Flags Strung Up On Two Ships' Lines. Which Only Des Moines Was Able To Quickly Identify.

 Which Only Des Moines Was Able To Quickly Identify

(A/N: Who Ever Can Guess Which Set Of Flags Represent Which Ships First, Will Be Able To Choose The 3rd Set Of Specials In My 2nd Book)

Des Moines: Could It Be?
Choukai: They Look Like Your Ship.

As Des Moines Rushed Ahead, Towards The Two Idle Ships. The Other Girls Were Curious Why Des Moines Is Rushing At High Speed. When Des Moines Was Only A Few Feet From Each Of The Ships, She Quickly Summoned Her Ship And Jumps Across To The Left Side. When The Other Ship Girls Of The Formation Arrived, They Stayed Further Back, Meanwhile With Des Moines.

Des Moines: Salem, Newport News Are You Here?

As Des Moines Walks Around. She Sees Salem On Her Bridge, Asleep; She Quickly Lifts Salem And Brings To Her Ship. She Then Did The Same When She Found Newport News.

A Little While Later, Newport News Was The First To Wake Up.

Newport News: *groans* Where Am I?
Des Moines: *giggles* Good Afternoon Newsie.
Newport News: *realizes who it was* Big Sis?
Des Moines: *kisses her forehead* Yup
Newport News: *hugs her* Where Have You Been? *starts to cry*
Des Moines: *hugs back* I Have Been Here.
Newport News: *continues to cry* Why Are We Humans Now?
Des Moines: I Don't Know Either. *comforts Newport News*
Newport News: Just Don't Do That Again, Sis, *hugs Des Moines tightly*
Des Moines: Okey
Salem: *groans* What Did I Miss And Where Are We?
Des Moines: I'm Here Sis, At Your Back.
Salem: *turns around* Sis?
Des Moines: *nods while hugging a crying Newport News*
Salem: Where Are We?
Des Moines: We Are In Another World, Sis
Salem: *joins the group hug* You Should Know We Missed You A Lot.
Newport News: Yeah Sis

Further Back,

Ryojo: What Is Taking Her So Long.
Renown: Let's Wait, Surely She Is About To Finish Doing On What She Is Doing.
Lexington: I'll Check On Her Situation *sails ahead*
Choukai: Same *follows Lexington*

When They Arrived On The Bridge Of Des Moines, They Heard Some People Talking. So They Entered To See Des Moines Reuniting With What Looks Like Her Sisters.

Lexington: Sorry If We Interrupted Something
Choukai: Sorry, Des Moines.
Des Moines: It's Fine
Salem: Who Are They Sis, Did They Do Anything To You?
Des Moines: They Did Not Do Anything To Me, Sis. And They Are Lexington CV-2 Not CV-16 And Choukai.
Newport News: Hello There.
Lexington: Hi, You Are Such A Cutie.
Salem: You Better Not Do Anything To Her.
Des Moines: *sighs* Really Sis?
Salem: I Can't Have Anyone Do Anything Bad To Us.
Des Moines: Let's Just Go Back To Base.
Salem: How?
Des Moines: Just Focus Your Mind And Soul. Then You Can Summon Your Riggings
Choukai: *nods*
Newport News: Are You Sure Sis?
Des Moines: Yes.
Lexington: Let's Go?
Des Moines: *nods*

As Lexington And Choukai Left, Des Moines Guided Her Sisters On How To Turn Their Ships Into Their Riggings.

Renown: Who Was It?
Choukai: Des Moines' Sisters
Ryujo: So Her Sisters Are Here As Well
Leipzig: Looks Like Roon Is The One Running Away From Them

As The Group Was Talking, Des Moines And Her Sisters Activated Their Riggings And Sailed Towards Them. After Which They Sailed Back To Port. Where Roon Got PTSD, And Fainted.

Enterprise: So Who Are They, Des Moines?
Des Moines: So I Want You To Meet My Sisters, Salem And Newport News.
Newport News: Hello, I'm USS Newport News CA-148.
Salem: Hi, I'm USS Salem CA-139, Is I Know That Any Of You Did Something To Any Of My Sisters........
Des Moines: Enough Sis.
Salem: Okey

As They Continued To Chat, Vestal And A Bunch Of Iron Blood Girls Are Struggling To Stop Roon From Panicking. While The Others Were Talking On That Can The Other Two Sister Cruisers Match The Combat Capacity Of Des Moines.

The Following Day, Takao And Her Sisters Asked Des Moines And Her Sisters For A Exercise Which They Accepted.

Des Moines: Be Careful Sis On Who You Engage.
Newport News: Yeah
Salem: Don't Get Hit By Torpedoes, Those Sunk Our Heavy Cruisers At Savo Island.
Des Moines: True

After Several Minutes Of The Exercise, It Came To A Draw As Both Sides Ran Out Of Ammo.

Des Moines: Well That Was Unfortunate.
Choukai: Yeah
Maya: How Could You Have Ran Out Of Ammo, Atago?!
Atago: I Don't Know.
Salem: Watch Your Volume. *covers Newport's Ears
Newport News: Why Are You Covering My Ears, Sis?
Salem: Nothing
Atago: Sorry

As Everyone Was Doing There Own Thing, Several Girls Were Requesting To Have At Least One Of The Des Moines-class On Their Formation During An Expedition. Because Of Course; The Balanced Set Of AA, Firepower, Detection And Durability Can Help Them Survive A Little Bit More Damage.

That Is All For Chapter 11
Slightly Under 1.1k Words
Sorry If It Is A But Short, Since This Is A Slightly Less Crucial Chapter. As It Only Introduced Des Moines' Sisters.