Chapter 8

A/N: Des Moines Is Not Working For The Axis Voluntary, But Was Ordered To Assist By Chokai. However, Des Moines Was Just Letting Them Trust Her So That She Could Encrypt Crucial Elements Of Battle Plans To Azur Lane
-------------------------------------------------------------
(On May 1st, 1942; Location Axis Conference Room)
Nagato: So Later, We Will Set Sail To Attack Midway Atoll
Bismarck: As We Will Be Trying To Lure The Azur Lane Out To Engage Us Where We Will Quickly Destroy Them. By Setting Up A Trap.
Nagato: So Our Carriers Would Be Fighting The Opening Stages, While The Battleships And Battlecruisers Would Try And Flank Them. (A/N: So Far, So Standard Axis Plans.)
Bismarck: All The Cruisers And Most Of The Destroyers Will Be With The Carriers To Provide Anti-Air Support. (A/N: Hmmm?! IJN AA? Don't Make Me Laugh. Ask Yamato Or Musashi How Good Are Your AA.).
Takao: Will We All Have To Close In?
Nagato: Yes, All Of You Will Close In To Take On The Enemy In Honorable Gun Combat.

While They Were Discussing The Plans, What They Didn't Know That Des Moines Was Quietly Encrypting The Key Parts Of Their Plan And Sending Them To The Azur Lane Base.

<At The Azur Lane Conference Room>
Belfast: Your, Majesty. *bows*
Queen Elizabeth: Yes, Bel?
Belfast: Des Moines Was Able To Send A Message From The Axis Base.
Valiant: What Does It Say?
Belfast: We'll She Said That On This Upcoming May 10th, The Axis Fleet Will Set Sail To A Target Codename MI. And The Large Gun-Based Capital Ships Will Be Separated From From The Aircraft Carriers. And She Is Fine, But Sheffield And Edinburgh Are Not.
Queen Elizabeth: Damn It,Two Of Our Maids Are Not In A Good Condition. We Need To End This War As Soon As Possible.
Yorktown: Anything Else?
Belfast: Nothing Else.
Yorktown: What Is Target MI Though?.....
Independence: Des Moines Told Me That A Code MI Might Be Launched At Midway Island Anytime Sooner Than Later.
Howe: Most Likely Midway It Is.
Enterprise: We Would Need To Prepare A Battle Plan Soon.
Independence: We Could Do A Night Strike.
Prince of Wales: But, They Will Quickly Know That Someone Must Have Told Their Plans, But She Didn't Even Say From Which Direction The Axis Fleet Will Be Coming.
King George V: We Can Recall The Submarines And Make Them Scout In The Possible Routes.
Howe: And When They Spotted Us That Is When We Will Strike Hard.

[Time Skip Brought To You By: Des Moines Disciplining Enterprise CVN-65, And Texas The Old Fashioned Way With Squats And Heavy Books Made Of Metal]

After A Quick Battle Plan, They Quickly Inform Everyone About The Plan. And They Rehearsed Their Roles But Not Simultaneously So That They Can Hide The Fact That Someone Is Spying On The Axis Base. After Several Days Of Preparing, The Azur Lane Main Fleet Departed Earlier Than Expected Under The Cover Of The Night Completely Blacked Out. The Second Fleet Is Ordered To Stay At Base Till Dawn, Which They Will Do A Anti-Submarine Clearing Then Move Out To Engage If There Are No Submarines In The Area.

<With The Axis Fleet>
Nagato & Bismarck: Prepare To Set Sail.
All Of The Girls: Hai!/Ja!
Nagato: Carrier Battle Group Command Will Be Under Akagi And Kaga
Bismarck: The Battleship And Battlecruiser Group Will Be Under Frederich Der Grobe.
Akagi: All Carrier Battle Groups Move Out After 2.5 Hours After The Other Battle Group
FDG (A/N: I'm Not Typing Her Name Again): All Battleship And Battlecruiser Battle Group Move Out.

2.5 Hours After The Battle Line Group Left, The Carrier Battle Group Also Moved Out.

<Center At Point Luck, Eagle Union Carrier Group>
Lexington: Is This Really A Good Plan, Waiting For Them In A Storm.
Enterprise: It's A Very Good Concealment Area.
Yorktown: There Is A Reason Why We Chose To Lay In Ambush.
Hornet: I Heard From Des Moines, There Must Be A Reason Why This Was Called That.
Independence: Yes She Did, From What I Remembered Is That In Her World. The Three Yorktown-Class Sisters And Their Escorts Used This Area As A Waiting Ground For The Same Operation To Begin. And That's Why They Called This Area Point Luck.
Saratoga: Anyways, We Will Be Sailing Out Of It When Our Submarines Found The Force.
Enterprise: We Need A Perfect Ambush Against Them.
Wasp: You Sure They Will Arrive On Schedule?
Enterprise: We Can Only Wait.
Everyone Else: Yup.