Chapter 2

KIM SEOKJIN P.O.V

"MY LORD, HIS MAJESTY IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!"

I looked up from my papers, not even surprised by the report from my distressed maid.
I ordered her to keep an eye on the king while I finalized signing all the papers. I had to talk with him about some matters, but of course, he had to disappear right when I needed him the most.
Taehyung will not even try to make my work easier, all I wanted him to do was to stay still for some hours. I sighed while trying to keep my calm from bursting my anger on the poor maid, no one can do a good job when it comes to keeping an eye on Taehyung.

"Take a deep breath and explain what happened"

"H-He disappeared right in front of m-me, I was there to clean his sheets, I remember he was still in the r-room when I entered, he was sipping from his wine on the couch, but when I finished h-he was no longer there, I didn't hear the door o-open, and I didn't feel any moves from b-behind me-"

"Forget about it and don't tell anybody about today's events, I will search for him." I interrupted her to which she just nodded her head and excused herself out from my office, I took my coat from the chair, and I looked at the mirror before me, I styled my hair a little and then I left my office.
I repeatedly told Taehyung to be a little careful about what he's doing or in whose presence he's doing it. Now I'm not even sure if that maid will keep her mouth shut or will get a quick death.
Taehyung would probably kill her and the people she talked with about what happened.

I searched everywhere for him, but there was no trace of him in the castle, I even started to search in the streets of Keledon.
At one point I gave up and I was about to go back to the castle, but then I hesitated when I saw a young man running from a man in his 40s? They vanished in the dark hallway. I thought a little, it was not my business, maybe the young man did something bad to the old guy. Yet my body acted faster than my head, and when I finally realized it I was already there, where the two of them were, I'm so glad that I didn't think much.
"What is going on here?" I said out loud while I stared at the scene in front of me, the man stopped in his tracks and glanced at me, I recognized him immediately, Sir Davidson, an important doctor in the kingdom.

"Oh my, aren't you Sir Davidson? I would never have guessed that such an important person like you would be into men, that will be such a fascinating topic for the newspaper and maybe I will have an interesting conversation with your wife too?" I chuckled a little because of the scared face he tried to hide.

"NEVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT, YOU SCUMBAG!" He let go of the boy's hand and headed back into the hallway to the busy streets.
I glanced at the poor boy, his face was pale and his body was trembling a little but only relief was seen on his face.

"Thank you so much for saving me, I don't have any money so I can't pay u back but-" I stopped him from talking with a small hand gesture.

"I don't need to be paid, just tell me your name"

"Min Yoongi..." Such a cute name.

"Well I'm Seokjin, I hope you will not get in trouble anymore, Yoongi-ssi" The pretty boy smiled a little then headed back alone in the hallway.
.
.
I went back into the office and to my surprise, Taehyung was already there, seated at my desk while reading the papers I signed. I waited for him to finish, while I made myself comfortable on the couch from the middle of the room.

"Where did you go?" He dared to ask me after I searched the whole kingdom for him.

"No, where did YOU go?"

"I was hungry, so I headed somewhere more isolated to eat, be proud that I didn't eat in my room, your pale maid made me feel like I haven't ate for years" Taehyung smirked at the memory of her scent.

"What I'm gonna do with you, why didn't you leave louder, you know, on the door, like a normal person, so she would not freak out" I already had plenty of deaths to get rid of just because they found out about Tae's bizarre tricks.

"I will try next time my dear friend. Now tell me, where did you go?"

"To search for you!" lunatic fucker.

"Woah, I smell some sweet scent from you"

"What the fuck Taehyung"

"Not you, somebody's scent is on you" he tried to get closer to sniff the scent better, but I ignored his wishes and tried to get far from him while trying to hide my disgusted face.

"You should focus on important matters right now, I searched for you only for this purpose, we received a letter from the Rahan Kingdom, they want to discuss about-" Don't interrupt me you son of a bitch-

"Yeah yeah yeah, tell me exactly what has to be done not their purpose" he said while smiling because of his friend's obvious anger and his attempts to not show it.

"You really can't do your job properly as a king, at this point, it seems like I rule instead of you."

"You should consider this job though."

"ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS??, this is YOUR job" my face turned red just from the thought of it, I hate this job so much.

"HAHAH, Jinie you're so funny, you should've considered changing careers, your expression was brilliant, I think you would be perfect for the theatre" he tried to say between laughs.

"Stop testing my loyalty"

"Your Majesty, I beg your pardon for interrupting, but we found a spy from another kingdom,  we think he was sent by the Rohan Kingdom" entered Jimin as he bowed to the king to which he responded seriously but was kind of happy to the news of his next dinner.

"They sent a mouse in a cage with lions. Well, he came here from far away just for us, we should at least greet them nicely, right Seokjinie?" I smiled like a fool trying not to react to his comment about his food. Then in the blink of an eye, he disappeared towards the scent of blood knowing that's how his knights work when they have intruders, giving their king an easy way to find his victims.