Chapter 4

NO ONE'S P.O.V

" PLEASE, HAVE MERCY, I'LL DO ANYTHING, YOUR MAJESTY!" said the man with his eyes widening when his collar was grabbed by the king. He felt his legs going numb while being held by bloody hands that marked his clothes.

"What do you suggest me to do, when I'm so hungry, and the only food I can have is the one in front of me" said the king while smiling in expectation when he grabbed the intruder by the neck, leaving some open wounds that gave him an idea on his prey's blood. The king was already full, his third victim was more like a way to assert dominance, he would eat everything when he had the occasion and he could only feast on the people who deserved it or got in his way.

"YOU CAN TAKE MY SON, HE GOT A HEALTHY BODY AND HE SHARES MY BLOOD, HE'S BETTER, I SWEAR, I CAN LEAD YOU TO HIM" said the man desperately trying to hold back some tears leaving his eyes, he felt an ounce of joy when the king dropped him to the floor, considering his suggestion. The king gave Seokjin a look that made him realise that he was considering it, to which he bowed and showed a small sign of disappointment, to which the king brushed it off. Taehyung could not forget the scent that came from his friend, he knew he met someone when he was trying to find him, left in curiosity of the one that left such a scent, he couldn't be any happier when he smelled the same sweet scent from the man that was trying to steal from him, but after a while he understood that it was not exactly him that he was looking for, but his son.

"Lead me there" smirked the king while grabbing his prey by the back of his head, jumping with him out of a window at an inhuman speed.

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

I was holding the dirty man trying to stop myself from ripping his head off and drinking from it. I've already decided that I will kill both the father and the son at their house.

The food in my hands got a little feisty and tried to stop me in my tracks to point to his small house on the dirty street, there were no lights, and the only light was coming from the moon. I went to the door, gave it a little knock, and waited until my patience ran off, I managed to get in with a little shake of the doorknob, and entered the house, with the man leading the way to his son's bed.
True to his father's words, the boy had porcelain skin, that made me fantasise about him and his small neck with blood dripping from it, his chest was going slowly up and down which almost took my attention from his neck. My eyes followed his slender hands and his blue veins made me think of the blue ink on a paper, it made me curious his blood would look dripping from his hands.
I remembered why I came here and I turned to the man behind and snapped his neck in the most silent way, to which there were no loud sounds to my surprise. I left his body on the floor and turned myself to the little figure in the dark that was wide awake and his eyes staring directly into my eyes. His eyes were dark brown, and I almost thought that he was dead already, there was no emotion and no soul in them. Empty like there was nothing, the night with no stars, no light... nothing.
I tried to take a hold of his shoulders but he fell again into a deep sleep, I caught him before he hit the floor and stared at his long lashes that almost confused me into thinking I was holding a girl. His slow breathing and his almost non-existent pulse made me think he was dead. Curiosity took over me and before I knew it, I left the dead body without even sipping a little blood from it and left the house with the the boy sleeping soundly in my arms, forgetting about my hunger and only interest peaked my attention the whole way to my castle.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

The Duke was waiting impatiently for his king, staring at the large door and, to his surprise it opened with the king right at the entrance of it. His eyes widened more after he saw what his Highness was holding.
"You came earlier than expected, what about the boy... " he asked in hopes he could read his king's expression while trying to see the face of his new companion he got.

"Take him to my room, and lock the door after you leave" the king said as he was passing the body to his friend.

Seokjin was surprised to see the face he met not long ago in some weird circumstances. He could not tell what his king was thinking, not feasting on his food right away after he caught it. It was unheard of, but he was happy he didn't.

He held the boy carefully and went towards his king's room, while trying to keep quiet every maid and knight that was in his way, to not disturb the boy from his sleep. They tried to ask the boy's identity, but they were shut down almost instantly. The Duke put the boy in the king's bed and left him covered and left the room, locking it afterwards.

The boy opened his eyes right after he heard the door closing, he quickly tried to understand his situation but sighed in relief after he understood he was left alive at the house, even though his dad was not spared, he didn't feel any kind of emotion, maybe peace, that's what he felt. He doesn't know what will happen to him from now on, but he really doesn't care, he only wanted to get away from his dad and his life, and maybe this was his only option.