Chapter 4

My baby he don't talk sweet he ain't got much to say. But he loves me loves me loves me I know that he loves me anyway." Peter sang in his room wrapping the red feather boa around his neck with some red heart shaped sunglasses on his face.

     "And maybe he don't dress fine but I don't really mind, because everytime that he is near I just wanna cheer!" Peter sashayed around the room dancing.

"Let's hear it for the boy! Let's give the boy a hand!" Peter sang he probably looked ridiculous in a cool way,even though he stole some Natasha's red lipstick. If it isn't obvious enough his theme is cherry red. Which his socks and shorts are solid red and his tank top is red with white polka dots, and he has a red heart glitter tattoo on his cheek bone.

     "Let's hear it my baby, you know you gotta understand" Peter danced jumping in front of the giant teddy bear Tony had given him.

    "Oh maybe he's no Romeo he's my love in one mans show, woah woah woah woah let's hear it for the boy."

        "Boss Peter's being cute again." Friday smiled.

    The holographic video appeared and Bruce looked up.

    "My baby he may not be rich he's watching every dime. But he loves me loves me loves me we always have a real good time!" Peter sang moving his hips.

  "And maybe he sings off key but that's alright by me! Yeah! Because what he does he does so well it makes me wanna yell!" Peter jumped.

"Let's hear it for the boy let's give the boy a hand!" Peter jumped. Grabbing a hair brush.

It went like that for the rest of the song and it was fucking awesome.

    "Friday send this to Rhodey." Tony smiled.

      "It looks like he's having a blast being home from school." Bruce chuckled.

     "Ah these are the moments I want him to look forward too instead of having to cope with presenting as an omega in a sexist society." Tony sighed.

When Rhodey got the video he was on lunch with everyone.

      "Ah is it the wife?" Hernesto asked.

     "It's FRIDAY so yes , its probably a cute peter moment." Rhodey smiled clicking on the video.

    "Awww!" Rhodey smiled.

"You gotta share it now." Hernesto smiled.

     "Santiago, come on, look at peter." Rhodey smiled and Santiago and hernesto watched as Peter danced to 'Let's hear it for the boy ' by Deniece Williams.

      "You gotta heartbreaker." Hernesto smiled.

    "Why do you think we never let him leave the house alone." Rhodey smiled. "I'm glad he has a few days to just focus on being a kid, and not having to worry about sexist alphas."

    "The Kid has a brain as big as Tony's it's almost impossible to believe that peter isn't his real kid." Hernesto said. "But He looks more like Mary Parker Every single day."

"Wait you knew his parents?" Rhodey asked.

"I called you and told you about him didn't I? I stay in the same neighborhood as his grandma, he would come over, he had a little crush on Santi, when he was like 5. When I saw a social worker picking him up a few months after Richard and Mary passed I called you." Hernesto said.

"Oh i remember that, he proposed to me with a ring pop." Santiago said.

   "Did you say yes?" Rhodey asked.

"Of course he is too adorable," Santiago said. "And he's so grown up! I remember that adorable 5 year old!"

    They spent the rest of lunch talking about peter. Rhodey enjoyed hearing stories about peter.

      After the his little dance party , Peter got bored so he grabbed a pint of cookie dough ice cream and put it on a chick flick. Halfway through it he started sobbing because he hated chick flicks but he couldn't just stop watching the movie.

      Then he cried tears of joy when the movie ended and took a nap. Peter had never had so much time on his hands. He already had everything he needed for school and his clothes were already perfectly coordinated with his bags and shoes. He wondered how people did it cause he did not know what the hell to do.

      When Peter woke up an hour later he started whining to Friday about how bored he was. "Might I suggest a bubble bath, those always seem to help you."

After his bubble bath, he slipped into fuzzy clothing, and picked up a book. It looked interesting, it was one of the books that Bucky liked to read.

     Peter got halfway through it before everyone came home. But he continued to read it. Bucky gasped when he saw the book and tapped Tony. Bucky wouldn't mind if peter was 18 cause it was 50 shades of grey.

Tony almost had a heart attack. "Peter oh my god!" Tony squealed "put it down!"

"I've seen the movies chill." Peter said. "I feel like this Christian character would have been more badass with a motorcycle. And Ana is a stupid omega but it's cool."

  Tony clutched his heart.

   "What's So bad about a chick flick book?"

    "It's the movie that you thought was a overly scripted porno Rhodes! That's the book! And if you haven't noticed books are way more intense than the movies!" Tony shrieked.

    Rhodey peeled the book out of Peter's hand which was pointless cause He only had 10 pages left.

     "I've read the worst part!" Peter squealed.

"Is there really an issue I'm sure he's heard worse at school." Rhodey asked.

    "You should hear the locker room." Peter said. "That's childplay come on! Please!" Peter begged.

    Rhodey handed it back to Peter and tony squealed. "He's my baby!" Tony tried.

    "He has to grow up at some point Tones."

"If that's the case Can i have a boyfriend?" Peter Asked. "I feel like I'm mature enough for a boyfriend."

"That's a hard no. Be happy with the book." Rhodey said.

     "Well Can i read the other two books then?" Peter Asked.

   "Sure Go ahead ruin your innocence and purity." Tony sighed dramatically.

"You were worse at his age Tony." Bruce said. "Way fucking worse. Do I have to mention how you...."

"No! Don't give him ideas!" Tony shrieked.

    Rhodey chuckled kissing Tony's cheek.

   "At least it's not porn come on there are worse things he could be doing like coke." Rhodey said.

"Your right, your right. He's going to have to grow up at some point." Tony said.

     Peter grinned and continued reading. 'Today was kinda fun.' He grinned to himself.