Intro

"All of you are fucked up bastards! Why did Simon even grouped us together?" Harry screamed. We were shocked at how loud his voice was.

"I'd rather flip burgers than being here touring around the goddamn world with you!" Zayn shouted back.

"You know what? You're all full of shit I'm out!" Liam raised his hands up while walking to the backstage.

"This band is done! No more One Direction!" Louis announced very angrily while stomping away. I looked at Niall and he was frightened. He didn't know this was going to happen. But he pretended to agree with everyone and he walked away.

I looked at everyone and most of them were crying, most of them were upset about this fight and some were complaining. No no, not the fandom too.

Seeing everything that just happened gave me this idea to do something about it. I thought about it for 4 minutes and I knew it was going to be the most stupid thing I have ever done but I have this feeling that I should do it...

...That I should save the band.

----

Cast:

One Direction - Themselves
Liara Montgomery - Hailee Steinfeld

Copyright © 2015 by privharold
All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever
without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.