2

Liara

"Li the line is so fucking loong..." Lacey whined. I leaned to the left to see how long the line was. Oh wow, about 200 metres, maybe?

"I'm going to get some help." I sighed and got my phone out. I scrolled through my contacts and found Niall's name. I tapped on it and started texting.

Me: Niall THE LINE IS SO FUCKING LONG CAN YOU GET US PLEASE?

Nialler: Uh how?

Me: I dunno dress like a security guard

Nialler: actually that's a great idea! Will text you when I'm out

Me: um okayy

I put my phone back in my pocket. The line moved slowly and every once in a while, someone would harshly step on my foot and someone would 'accidentally' brush their fingers over my butt. I fucking hate everybody.

"Excuse me, coming through. I'm One Direction's personal guard, excuse me-oi! Stop stepping on my foot Jennifer Aniston geez, yes thank you." A fat bearded dude stood in front of Lacey and I.

"Lacey and Liara right?" We both nodded. Everyone froze and stared at what's happening in front of them.

"Well good because I believe you guys are close friends with-" He checked his old fashioned Nokia phone. "-Niall Horan, yes?"

Lacey looked at me weirdly but I gave her a just-go-with-it face.

"Yes. Why is that?" I asked. Everyone started whispering to each other.

"Well, Niall wanted to have a quick chat with you before the show starts so please come with me." The bearded dude said while walking away. Lacey and I started to follow him. Once we were in front of the entrance, he had a small chat with the guard in charge and he let us in. We looked inside and the stadium was massive. Only a few people were seated in their respective seats and some people had earpieces and I'm assuming they're in charge of the show.

The bearded dude stopped and we were both confused. He pulled his beard out successfully and we realized it was Niall.

"What the hell Niall? I was kidding about you dressing up as a guard!" I shook my head.

"Waait, you guys were texting each other?" Lacey raised an eyebrow.

"Yes because you couldn't even stop whining about how long the freaking line was!"

"Girls stop, lets just take deep breaths and just go to your seats. Everyone's coming in now so go." Niall gave us a big hug and he quickly ran back stage. We both walked to our seats waiting for the show to start. The seats slowly starts to fill up and sooner or later, all the seats are occupied by super fans, mega fans, all kinds of fans but all of them are known as a part of our 1D family and no matter how many haters are out there, they will protect you no matter what and I think that's the best part of being in a fandom.

A few minutes have passed and later on a lady with an earpiece sits next to me while gripping her notepad board tightly. She might be one of the people who manages this concert but she looks nervous.

"Hey, you alright?" I faced her. She looked at me and shook her head. She looks worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"One Direction, th-they're having a huge argument." She swallowed.

"I think the sh-show can't go on-n." She inhaled deeply and sighed.

"What are they fighting about?" Okay I have to admit, I'm an extremely curious person. If I don't get the answers I want, curiosity will eat me.

"I don't know. Ever since Paul their manager quitted, the boys are having arguments here and there, then suddenly the argument grows bigger-"

"We present to you, One Direction!" The host announced. Everybody screamed excluding me and the girl beside me.

"I-I gotta go. If the band breaks up, don't be surprised." She stood from her seat and walked away. I froze in my spot.

Everyone's eyes were on the stage. They were prepared to sing and dance along with their idols. Little did they know a huge argument has been going on for a long time.

Harry looked angry. Liam looked like he wanted to punch the hell out of someone. Louis clenched his jaw. Zayn curled his fists but Niall, he was upset. He looked at me and I saw pain and sadness in his eyes. Everyone was just too excited for them to perform but they were too blind to see what was actually happening.

I felt like something bad was going to happen.

----

futuoharry is fine with the texting idea and all. THANKS SO MUCH YOU LITTLE MUFFIN I WUV YA *kisses*

Kit-Kat_Fernanda hallo hehe

I'll probably be updating every week so yeah-ohh

baii