1

Liara

(Picture of Liara at the side or the top.)

"Li! Li! Li! I'm so fucking excited!" My friend Lacey screamed while throwing her clothes out of the balcony.

"Lacey, calm your tits! See, how are you going to get your clothes back?" I rolled my eyes and fell on the bed.

"Oi! Hot pedophiles! Please grab my clothes down there please, I'll fuck you if that's what you want in return!" Lacey shouted. God kill myself.

"Lacey were both grabbing them, no pedos. Just us." I dragged her to the door.

"Fucking hell you're heavy. Get the fuck up and help me by getting all your clothes back!" I groaned.

"Mommy, I want milk." She sucked her thumb and gave me a weird looking puppy dog face.

"Go back to your momma not me." I walked away from her and I fell on the bed. Again.

Then somebody knocked on the door.

"I'll get it hunny cakes." She sang.

"Hey here are your clothes, I didn't actually came here to fuck you but I'm just being nice here." The boy said.

"Thanks. Liara is annoyed of me now. God she's like my mother."

"I heard that!" I yelled. Both of them chuckled.

"Okay we'll see each other soon." Lacey almost closed the door but she shouted, "Wait!"

I sat right up and I lay flat on my belly. I put my chin in my palm and I watched what Lacey was going to do.

The boy came back and raised his eyebrows.

"What's your name? And is it possible that I could have your number?"

The boy chuckled and he moved a bit to the right to look at me. He had blondish-brownish hair with piercing blue eyes that you could see from afar.

"Is that Liara?" He asked completely ignoring Lacey's question. Lacey looked at me and nodded at him.

"Yeah, beauty isn't she?" She smirked.

"Yeah I agree." He smiled warmly at me. I blushed. What the fuck Lacey? I'm so killing you later on.

"Uh guys I'm not a pet, I'm clearly a human." I shook my head, letting my head fall on the mattress. I didn't know how tired I was.

"Never mind her. So, are you going to stare at her all day or are you going to answer my question?" Lacey asked.

I closed my eyes trying to relax myself.

He chuckled. "Oh sorry haha. My name is Ni-Ned. Or can I have both of your numbers so that I could text you mine?"

"Yeah sure, if Liara allows me." She said it very loudly in order for me to hear. I gave her a thumbs up.

After a few minutes of silence, Ned said 'thanks' quietly and he left.

I looked up and Lacey was grinning.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"He's so cute! But the bad thing is he's starting to like you." She pouted her lips. I shook my head.

"No I don't think so." I smiled.

"Innocent eh?" She walked to the pantry grabbing a snickers bar.

"I'm not acting innocent I'm just stating the obvious." I rolled my eyes. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I opened it to check who it was.

Unknown: Hey it's Ned.

Me: Hi Ned. It's Liara.

Ned: hallo so are you going to the one direction concert?

How does he know?

Me: uh yes I am. how did you know?

Stalker: oh I'm currently texting you and Lacey. I'm such a big deal.

Me: hm really... okay. you a fan too?

Stalker: haha kind of.

Me: haha Lacey and I were huge fans when they started in X factor.

Ned: oh really? What if I said I was Niall?

Me: I would scream and shout. AND LET IT ALL OUT

Niall???: Okay that's because I am Niall. Lacey didn't recognize me.

No wonder he looked familiar. Blue eyes and brownish blondish hair. Yes, it is Niall.

Me: FAR OUT, NIALL I FUCKING LOVE YOU OMG LACEY LOVES HARRY CAN YOU TELL HARRY THAT LACEY LOVES HIM FUCK I LOVE YOU SO MUCH NIALL

Nialler: calm down, I told Lacey I was the actual Niall and she freaked out like what you did haha.

Me: whew haha. were on the front row seats if you're wondering.

Nialler: oh great! I might show Haz what Lacey looks like hehe.

Me: haha yeah. I gotta go prepare for the concert. see ya later. xx

Nialler: see you later love. :D

I locked my phone and took a deep breath. I didn't know that this would happen.

I finally got one of the boys' number. I'm really excited about the concert now. I stood up and grabbed a pair of denim shorts and a simple tee shirt that says 'nerd'. Now all I have to do is wait for Lacey to prepare then we can go to the stadium.

The concert will turn out amazing, trust me.

--
Hiiii

Before you guys comment saying "OMG SHE'S COPYING futuoharry 's STORY WHAT A FREAKTOID"

First of all, the texting bit shows the fun side of Liara. Second, the texting style and idea goes to futuoharry 's stories Texting, Blocked and Reconnected. It's a trilogy (Texting first, Blocked second and Reconnected is the last) and I recommend that you should read them because it's amazing. If futuoharry doesn't like me copying on how i change the names in the texting bit and how I copied her style, I will find a way to change it but huge shoutout to her, her stories are amazing.

That's enough blabbering for now goodbye peasants

P.s if futuoharry is reading this, I LOVE YOU OMG

baii