3

Liara

"The story of my life, I give her hope.
I spend her love, until she's broke inside. The story of my life."

The 5 most talented people in my life sang beautifully. Everyone enjoyed it, except me. The only thing that was missing was emotion.

They sang up to 4 songs now -without emotion- and Niall became more afraid whenever one of them talks to him while the other person is having their solo.

This is fucking ridiculous. Just because of a few arguments here and there doesn't mean that they should hate on each other.

"Okay so our next song is Little White Lies." Louis faked a smile. Liam widened his eyes and he shook his head.

"It's not Little White Lies, it's Fireproof dumbass." Liam said through the mic by accident. Everyone laughed because they thought he was joking but he wasn't.

"Liara that was fucking hilarious oh my god haha!" Lacey laughed.

"Excuse me young lady but my 10 year old daughter is here and if you could kindly stop swearing in front of her we could be alright." The old lady from behind gave her a stern look.

"You're daughter will grow up, she'll eventually learn how to swear. Even you swear as well. Liam Payne up there even swore so stop acting like a smart alec." She balled her eyes out and focused back on the stage.

"Ma'am I'm really sorry. Lacey isn't that type of person who acts like a model in front of smaller people so I apologize for that miss." I smiled warmly at her and her child. She returned one back before focusing on the stage.

Niall grabbed his water bottle and poured it on Harry's head. Everyone bursted out laughing. Harry bit his bottom lip tightly and turned around to face Niall.

"What the fuck were you doing you Irish leprechaun shit." Harry's voice echoed throughout the stadium.

"C'mon I was lighting up the mood. Everyone seems depressed about Paul that's all." Niall shrugged.

"Okay c'mon guys lets just go on with Fireproof, no need to start a fight." Liam got in between Niall and Harry but Zayn shook his head.

"Oh c'mon let them fight. I find it very entertaining." Zayn rubbed his chin. Everyone gasped.

"Yeah Liam, besides you're the one who started the argument in the first place." Louis smirked.

"Fine I'll allow that. I was upset okay? Now since everything is over let's just move on and forget about this stupid arg-"

"We all know the stupid one here is you." Zayn interrupted.

"What the fuck is your problem Zayn? Ever since you got engaged to Perrie and Paul left, you were against me the whole time!" Liam yelled.

"Yeah you're right. Oh and because I'm in this fucking useless band, I never have time with her and I needed to plan our wedding but guess what, you were being Mr. Bossy around all of us!" Zayn fought back.

"I was being like that because you were extremely naughty and you were back on smoking!" Liam yelled.

"Who the fuck are you? Mr. Fucking Santa Claus who likes to mind my business?" Zayn gave him a death glare.

Everyone froze in their spot just watching what was happening in front of them. Niall took a few steps back, Louis agreed on everything Zayn was saying and Harry was raging.

"All of you are fucked up bastards! Why did Simon even grouped us together?" Harry screamed. We were shocked at how loud his voice was.

"I'd rather flip burgers than being here touring around the goddamn world with you!" Zayn shouted back.

"You know what? You're all full of shit I'm out!" Liam raised his hands up while walking to the backstage.

"This band is done! No more One Direction!" Louis announced very angrily while stomping away. I looked at Niall and he was frightened. He didn't know this was going to happen. But he pretended to agree with everyone and he walked away.

I looked at everyone and most of them were crying, most of them were upset about this fight and some were complaining. No no, not the fandom too.

Seeing everything that just happened gave me this idea to do something about it. I thought about it for 4 minutes and I knew it was going to be the most stupid thing I have ever done but I have this feeling that I should do it...

...That I should save the band.

----

This is the beginning of a new life hehe

This chapter was crappy soz #sorrynotsorry

I will try and update with longer ones soo yeah

baii