Carson X Swampertman

MmMMMmmMm

Selfcest huh

That's a Light moment fr

I mean if ur into that I guess

Technically you could be your own type then ig

Also but like

H o w

What're you gonna do with yourself tho

Hol up hol up lemme use my self-proclaimed talent wait a sec
(Please know that I s u c k at writing compared to y'all so this'll come out bad anyway lmao)

Carson sits at the table, head in his hands. His girlfriend left only two hours ago, and already he was feeling the emotional repercussions.

A quiet, broken sob escaped his throat, and his body shook with the effort of keeping himself composed.

"Well, that was tough, wasn't it, Swamp?" He tried to smile through the tears streaming ceaselessly down his face.

"Yeah. But you'll be okay." Swampertman's deep voice consoled, and Carson felt a hand on his back. "You can always get through these things."

Carson almost nodded, as he wanted to, but instead he let his head fall onto the tabletop with an anguished cry. Swamp gave a heavy sigh and wrapped his arms around him in a great bear hug.

"You've got me now. And you know you still have all those friends of yours on Wattpad, right?" He soothed.

"Y-yeah," Carson said, his voice cracking. "But... are they gonna understand?"

Another pat on his shoulder.

"I think they will," Swamp reassured him comfortingly. "It'll be fine. These kinds of things take time to let go of, but as long as you've got help you're a-okay."

Carson shook his head. "B-but-"

"Now, now, lets make a list, huh?" Swamp ruffled Carson's hair and walked over to the printer. He returned with a piece of college-lined note paper and a dull black pen that obviously hadn't been used in ages, as told by the dust and smudges.

Swamp pushed it towards Carson. "You wanna start?"

With trembling fingers, Carson took the pen and twirled it around his hand for a moment, staring hard at the paper. Then he set it down, wiping his eyes. A few tears splattered onto the black pen, rendering it all shiny again. When he tried to pick it up again, it slipped from his fingers and onto the hardwood table.

Swamp sighed again. "Okay. Okay, I'll do it then. First... you have your Wattpad friends. And then you have Jesus to pray to. And your mom. And your dad. Am I getting these right?"

Carson nodded miserably. Once again, Swamp enveloped him in a bone-crushing yet encouraging hug. Letting a fresh bout of salty tears sheet down his cheeks, Carson embraced Swamp as well.

One of his neighbors, staring down from the window in her apartment, tilted her head in curiosity.

"Hey, Honey?" She called time her husband.

"What is it?" He replied from across the house.

"Do you know if that boy Carson is alright?"

The man shrugged. "I don't know. I don't know their family too well anyway, so what makes you think I'd know if the kid was?"

His wife twitched. "I was just asking. It looks like he trying to hug himself or something. He has his arms out and everything and he's crying really hard. Can you check if the parents are home yet?"

"I don't know, honey." The man sighed, rubbing his forehead.

I sure get the nutjobs on this street, don't I? He thought with a shake of his head.

Okay so

GUESS WHAT I HAVE GUYS

DISAPPOINTMENT IN MYSELF

anyway that was that hope ya liked it (or didn't like it in Swamp's case but eh who cares)

I'm done so see ya guys

OH SHIP RATING WAIT

Ehhhhhh maybe like a 7/10 cuz Swamp could really help Carson out yknow