Hip aesthetic ~ clothes and fits 🧵

First of all you need to look through things in your closet (or wardrobe if you're W British like me) and think does this fit into my aesthetic and if it doesn't can I make it into something new to fit my aesthetic?

People who are quite boho try to use old clothes because they're trying to better the planet they also either sell them or give them away rather than throw them away and tbh this should be something everyone should do.

Once you've identified those you're probably sat thinking 😐 I have no clothes. Dw I've got you, you need to start buying from sustainable companies and or shop on places like depop where people sell aesthetic clothes please avoid fast fashion stores as much as you can like H&M, pretty little thing, boho etc only buy from there if you really can't find something ANYWHERE else. You can even sell some of you're own stuff on there. Ok now I'm going to give you a list of shops or places to shop and then I will show you staple pieces to buy.

•Depop
•Thrift store/charity shops
•ASOS
•Urban outfitters RENEWAL LINE

Now Ik that seems like quite a short list HOWEVER your really don't need to shop in various places depop and thrift stores might be the only places you shop at which is good because you aren't wasting materials and finding really good clothes and some true to it's time too.

Ok now Ik we're here for the staples so I'm going to extract some picture and describe what would be staples in each one.

I would say that in this outfit both the skirt and the top sere staples and I'll tell you why

I would say that in this outfit both the skirt and the top sere staples and I'll tell you why. Firstly the top appears hand made now Ik you can buy these things in SHEIN and stuff but like honestly it really isn't that hard to make and I really do think that you guys should take up hobbies like crocheting or knitting and sewing however I'll talk about that more in depth later. The skirt actually appears to be a sarong so you can wear long skirts but another way to save money and the earth is by tying a blanket or beachcomber blanket around your waist or bust to make a cute dress or skirt.