Chapter 0: Prolouge

Teaching My Love Love
Prolouge

Date Time Published:
8 August 2020

[Notice]
This book will be on hold until LCCFR is finished.

* * *

Here her classmates goes again.

The loud talking and screamings is filling the classroom. The unused paper is being thrown across the room, in attempt of making other people annoyed.

Laughter and giggling and be heard from the girls who are either standing or sitting down by groups. The boys are talking non-stop about their days and random things.

All of their talking is unimportant.

Why would she care?

There she is, the class 3C most smartest girl. Yashiro Nene, sitting down on her chair. Reading a book with a bored expression. Seemingly not to care about the situation in the classroom.

From Yashiro's perspective, she never heard a single thing when she is overly focused on a certain thing. Like she is doing right now.

Reading a book carelessly. She doesn't even bother to glare at the boys who accidentaly threw a papers on her. They would soon apologize and call her 'daikon weirdo' after that.

And yet, it never bothered her.

Yashiro then snapped out. She keep rubbing her eyes to make sure that her vision isn't blurry after one hour of reading the book. She sighed and stretched her body a little, feeling refreshened.

'. . . Where is the teacher. . .?' She thought. With a bored and careless expression, she stand up and willingly to drag herself to the teachers office room, just to call a teacher.

Sometimes she can't stand her classroom's sounds. And she is very surprised that no teachers ever complained about how loud they were being.

Yashiro walked through the deserted corridor. There is no one walking there. The classrooms is all full with quiet students who is studying. She is amazed by how hard they were working but still get bad grades.

She wished that she could help them.

To remember back, she isn't supposed to be in the 3C class. Her grades from middle school is really outrageous and impressive, yet because of the teacher wanted an impressive student to teach the others, he ended up choosing Yashiro.

Yashiro doesn't fit in with those. . . Monkeys, thats what the teachers called them.

She would rather be in class 3A or 3B. She would pray every night and wished to he moved to another classroom.

Wait, she could ask it right now.

When she talks to the teacher, since she is getting her homeroom teacher, she would like to ask for a favor to move her to another classroom. She is going insane in there in every second she spend with the monkeys.

Yashiro then arrived to her homeroom teacher office.

A young succesful teacher, Yugi Amane.

A teenager. Yes, a teenager, not an adult. He started working as a teacher about two months ago. He is a nineteen years old teacher.

Of course, with good grades, anything can be possible right?

Yashiro slowly hold the doorknob, twisting it open before greeting the teacher.

"Yugi-Sensei. . .?" She called. A slight hum can be heard. Yashiro eyes managed to catch his.

Shining amber eyes with a menacing look of a teen. Raven haired boy, and he is wearing his professor coat, with a pen and a rocket keychain hanging from it.

Yashiro is not surprised since he is an astronomy teacher. And astronomy is one of her favourite subjects and she is really interested in it.

"Oh, Yashiro-San, come in" He said while writing something on a certain paper. Yashiro walked in and allowing herself to sit down on a nearby chair.

She can't believe that he is just a little taller than her even though he is only three years ahead from her age.

He clicked his pen and put it down.

"Is there anything you wanted me to help?" He asked with a warm smile of his.

No wonder even the girls in the school has a crush on him.

". . . Yeah. . . Right now is your subject time and I realized that you are running a little late" Yashiro said with a normal expression. Well, emotionless one.

He laughed and nodded. "I was grading your paper, but I will come in later" He said, stacking up his scattered books on the table.

This is a good time to ask him.

"Yugi-Sensei. . . I have a favor. . Or a wish from you" Yashiro said shyly, adverting her eyes from his gaze. She fidgets her fingers again.

A normal habit of her's when she's getting a little shy and embarassed over little things.

He notices that habits and flaws from Yashiro so he could tell that she is getting a little embarassed, which is very rare to see her like that.

Usually, her voice were monotoned all the time, but right now, she is speaking normally.

What a lucky day for Amane isn't it?

Amane then come with a great deal.

He understands that Yashiro will not be leaving her old ways of talking and doing things. But this is her last year, she will graduate soon. She need to understand the consept of having fun.

Plus, Amane could really use her help since she is practically smart and also has a high chance for becoming a teacher in about one or two years later after her graduation.

Amane smirked.

". . . Sure, but it will come with a price"

___________|||___________

Again, this will be continued after LCCFR ended. Please wait patiently.

Anyway, do you like this? I think I did a little great on this one :). . .

So this book will not have so much angst or should I say angst-free. This would contain some jokes and comedy. All that light-hearted stuffs <3.

If you are wondering, Yashiro is seventeen and Amane is nineteen so it would be good :).

I hope that you could wait!

Sorry for the errors in this chapter!

Bye Bye♡!
Rehaa