Chapter 1: Bounded? [Testing/Teaser]

Teaching My Love Love
-
Chapter: 1
-
A Deal Between Yugi-Sensei and I
-
[ALMOST 30 FOLLOWERS SPECIAL]

___________. . .___________

"A-A price?" Yashiro stuttered when Amane responded her wish.

Those amber eyes stares at her deeply with that sly smirk of his. "Yeah" He replied, resting his head on his hand as he keep clicking his pen, the one that has a small rocket keychain.

She gulped, a sweat is visibly falling down from her cheek.

'Don't overthink Nene. . . He's a teacher. Maybe he just need your help like bringing his book to class, tutor some kids or-'

"Yashiro-San? Are you okay?" He asked, waving his hand infront of her face. She startled and back to her bored yet nervous expression.

"Y-yeah" She responded, sliding a little bit of her hair to the back of her ear while looking away from him. Amane chuckled.

"About the deal!" He said happily, standing up from his chair and keep getting closer to Yashiro. He's probaly going to take a seat beside her or something like that.

Wait, she can't just respect Amane too much like this. If she keep doing this, she will just get used by other teachers and even Amane will. She can't totally show too much respect like that. She need to keep straight to the point.

"About my favor" Yashiro said, cutting off Amane who is about to say something.

Amane sighed and sit down beside her. Keeping his ears on to hear what is her wish is. Probaly something that has connection with her education or learnings. He can already tell by the bored and uninterested face of her's.

"I want to move to 3A" She stated, or mostly demanded.

Amane can see that she is definitely and desperately tryint to get out from 3C. Over this two months, he noticed her 'dying' from the students. Amane can also feel himself slowly rotten.

He can't handle those kids at all. Sometimes he need the principle to help him with the students. The students of 3C deserved to be called monkey. Except Yashiro of course since she is a good and an impressive student.

". . .I can do that" Amane replied to her wish. Yashiro's eyes sparkled a bit with hope inside of them. "But you will have to wait tho" He added. Even though the sparkles inside of Yashiro's eyes decrease, he can still feel like she is happy.

"How long? I can't stay with my classmates any longer anymore" She complained. 'Me too Yashiro-San'. Amane sighed inside of his head. "Around one or two weeks" He said. "But it will usually takes about two months if you are a normal-graded student" He said.

He stick up his finger and smiled at her. "But since you are an impressive student, it shall take two weeks only" He said, trying to cheer her up. He opened his eyes to see the blank face of her's. Though she seems dissapointed.

". . . That long. .?" She asked. Amane shrugged. Oh, he can definitely bribe her using her own wish.

"Well, if you don't want to, you can stay with those monkeys" He said, walking back to his table. Yashiro become nervous. "N-No, I'll accept the terms of time!" She replied. Now thats good. Amane slammed his hands to the table.

"Great! Now its time for the price of it" He replied with a creepy auras around him. Yashiro can't help but feel a little scared back there but she managed to keep it down a little.

Sometimes her blank expression can't really mask everything so well.

Amane takes out a small bag. He shakes his up and down. There is something in there. Yashiro become curious and scooted her chair infront a bit to see the bag closely.

Amane opened it, and reveal two round white pink-ish thing. Looking like a scale-like thing. Or even more specific, a scale pins that can be pinned on a shirt or something.

Amane takes out a permanent marker and write down his name on the scale and Yashiro's name on the other one. Yashiro is utterfly confused on what is going on.

Amane clapped his hands and slide over the scale with her name on it.

"We are now bounded!"

"What?"

__________. . .__________

This is not finished and was planned to be around 1000-1200+ words. This is for my almost 30 Followers Special since some of you enjoyed the prolouge. Sorry if this is a bullcrap cause I'm sleepy and restless while writing this. I hopes you enjoyed this and sorr my for the errors.

I will go to sleep right now.

Bye♡

~Rehaa