She-Wolf

Sierra and Jana were both working quickly around the clock at the Kafe to pick up more shifts to impress the ever glaring Mr. MacKenzie.

"You know, I don't think that I have ever seen this Kafe, run so efficiently before." Mr. MacKenzie said to them, a bit impressed, as Sierra had caught a plate full of hot food without droppin' it.

"Well, you could make it even more efficient, if you rearrange the counter, like this." Jana and Sierra began pullin the stools apart as Sierra grins at their brilliant idea.

"It would mean that you could plate up orders, a lot quicker." Sierra added as Jana finished quickly, grabbing, the stools.

"You know what? They are both, very right. Why didn't you think about that Katrina?" Her father asked Katrina, as the two wolfbloods went back into the kitchen to get the next bit of food.

"I was actually gonna say that only a few minutes before." Katrina insisted as Sierra grabbed more food onto her arms, serving it out to people at booth after booth, while Jana picked up new orders, tips and their bills from empty ones.

"Course you were, sweetheart! We have got this!" He said to her and then a second later Katrina was now rather angrily, hitting their service bell.

"Hey, can I have a word?" TJ asked as he walked over to Sierra, who nodded a bit.

"Katrina, do you mind? Jana is still here to help. I'm due for a break any minute anyways, right?" Sierra asked and Katrina rolled her eyes, as Sierra, she rolled her eyes right back at her.

"No actually, you don't have another break for the next hour unfortunately so TJ's 'emergency', will have to wait."

Katrina said savagely to them, as TJ looked at Sierra, who shrugs at him, a apologetic look on her face. "Sorry, TJ, later. I promise." She said and he nods at her.

"Those girls? They're invaluable. I'm just sorry that it took me so darn long to see it." Mr. MacKenzie said and she smiled at Jana, as they both heard him say to Katrina, who was spitting mad, at the both of them now.

Now, Katrina was making them split their tips equally, amongst all three of them as employees.

Jana and Sierra were both feeling extremely ill, since it was the day of the dark moon.

Sierra was lying in bed, not wanting to even move a single inch to the side until she got a phone call.

She opened her phone and accepted the call with a low grunt. "What's up Covaci?" She asks, as she sat up with a groan.

"I can't find Emilia, anywhere. She ran off after school and now she's not even answering my calls." He said, as she'd grunt, as she rolled out of bed and fell onto the floor with a loud crash.

"Sierra?" His voice came from the phone as Sierra growled, sitting up on the floor as she leaned against the bed side table.

"Still here, just. I'm on my way. Where are you now?" She asked, with a slight growl and he sighed with relief.

"Outside the school. By the front six trees or so, that we planted a few years back." Matei said and Sierra growled a bit, as she forced herself to get ready.

"You better not be lying to me about this, Covaci. I'm having a bad enough day, as it is." She said with a growl, as she walked out with a backpack on.

By the time, she went downstairs and she walks down to the school, and she found Matei and Emilia already sittin' together under the trees.

"Hey, what's up?" Matei asked and Sierra growled at them with a sharp look.

"What did I tell you about waking me up on the dark moon?" She asked and Emilia raised her eyebrows at the two of them.

"What did I miss?" Emilia asks now as she looked between the two of them.

"He woke me up earlier, panicking quite a whole bunch, about how he couldn't find you. Was that, actually true?" Sierra asked them both, as she was shoving her hands into pockets in her jeans.

"It was true, until I found her." Matei said cheekily, as Sierra shakes a hand at him.

"You watch your tone around your Alpha, both of you. I'm gonna go back to bed, because I need to sleep. Now."

She said and walk quickly back towards the Kafe.

The next morning, she went back to work as calmly as ever and she took a break to go watch Selina's fights, with the rest of the pack.

"She says she can do it, and I'm not sensing any unusual wolf-like pattern of behavior or anger." Sierra said as quietly as she could, as the fight went on.

After Natalie had tried to pull a dirty trick, Selina had flipped twice off of a wall, and beaten Natalie.

"Well done." Sierra said as she clapped hands with Selina, who grins at her with a wide smile.

"Thank you." She said and Sierra shakes her head at her.

"This was you, not me." Sierra said and she released Selina's hand and tapped her on the shoulder.