She looks like me

(I don't own Ducktales, do not sue me, only Miranda is mine)

(Miranda's p.o.v)
Another awesome day at Gearloose labs, just me and P'pa doing science things to better mankind.

Or at least we will when he gets back from the most recent Gizmoduck call that I was forbidden to tag along for.

I just sat at his desk chair looking around at everything, lots of blueprints and papers covered most of the desk space and beakers covered the rest. There was also a large cabinet full of chemicals that I couldn't open because P'pa said if I touch it I will be "grounded for life".
I looked around at the blueprints before something at the edge of the desk caught my eye, I picked it up and my eyes widened. It was a heart shaped picture frame with white letters that spelled 'I survived the first date" on it. P'pa was in the picture and I nearly fell out of the chair laughing at his expression, he looked like he was getting shocked by something and it was hilarious.
There was a woman next to him
She was very pretty, a hen with a lab coat and safety goggles on. She was grabbing P'pa's hand as he was getting shocked and I could see a slight smile on her beak. I looked at her a little closer.
She had hair like me, only her's was cut into a awesome bob
She had blue eyes like me too
Fenton: "mija?"
I was so deep in thought I didn't even notice that P'pa had returned. He walked over to me and when he saw what I was looking at, his face turned white. I paid no mind to it and gave him a small smile.
Miranda: "who's that girl P'pa"
He suddenly got very nervous, he was sweating and his smile was just a little to forced. He tried to grab the photo out of my hands but I moved it and raised an eyebrow at him. He sighed in defeat and started talking.
Fenton: "her name is Gandra, Gandra Dee, she was a-an old p-p-pier of mine"
Miranda: "a pier that you dated?"
Fenton: "I wouldn't say that it was only one date, and it was....interesting"
I looked down at the photo again, despite P'pa being weird about it, I couldn't help but...like her. There was something familiar about her, something I couldn't quite put my finger on.
Miranda: "she's very pretty"
P'pa sighed again and went to stand next to me, looking down at the photo too.
Fenton: "she is, she's really smart too, one of the smartest people I've ever met"
I looked at her eyes again and felt my gaze soften. She eyes were just like mine, I haven't seen eyes like mine sense Mama....
Miranda: "her eyes look like mine"
P'pa looked over at me in shock at the softness of my voice. I hugged the picture to my chest and gave P'pa a happy look.
Miranda: "can I meet her?"
P'pa got nervous again, he stood up fast and smiled sheepishly at me, guilt was written all over his face.
Fenton: "I-I don't know about that mija, the last time I saw her was a bit...complicated"
I narrowed my brow at him, I was confused
Miranda: "but...you do love her? Don't you?"
P'pa said nothing and in a lightning fast move he scooped me up in his arms and placed the picture down on the desk.
Fenton: "how about we work on the Gizmoduck suit? Sound good my little Gizmo buddy?"
I smiled and nodded, he walked away from the desk and I stared at the picture from over his shoulder.
What were you hiding P'pa?
.................
Ok that was really short! Sorry about that, this was a chapter is one I just needed to get out of my head because I like Gandra Dee more then you will ever know.