Chapter 7

"Look who decided to show up," JJ said as she opened the door for Reid and me.

"I'm so sorry we're late JJ," I sighed, "we kinda lost track of time."

Reid just gave his tight-lipped smile.

"Oh I'm sure," she started with a smirk, "Come in, Emily is already drunk."

The three of us laughed in unison.

"Of course she is," I said, walking inside her home.

Will and JJ's home was bigger than most, but smaller than that of a super wealthy person, such as David Rossi. It had a super homey feel to it, which made sense considering she was a mother of two.

As I walked into her home, I spotted her husband Will who was engrossed in a conversation with Hotch.

"Jo, it's so good to see you again," Will said when he spotted me from across the room.

"Will, hi!" I said giving him a hug.

"How many weeks are you again?"

"8!"

"That's great Jo, you'll make a great mother you know."

"Thank you so much," I said with a smile.

"Oh, I cannot WAIT to finally be able to talk to someone besides Hotch about parenting stuff," JJ added with a laugh.

"What about me?" Reid said defensively in his high pitch voice.

JJ and Will laughed.

"You too, Reid. I just meant another mother."

"Ah, I see," Reid said with a small forced chuckle.

"How you doin' Reid?" Will asked.

"Oh, I'm good! Better than I've ever been with this one by my side," Reid said smiling wide at me and grabbing my hand.

I smiled back and winked.

"Jo and Reid! Oh, my favorites are here! Emily! My favorites here!" Garcia said, stumbling towards me.

"How is it that you're already drunk Garcia?" I asked with a laugh.

"Because, my love," she said as she grabbed my shoulder, "I've had a long week. A very VERY long week. And a long week requires many MANY drinks."

I laughed.

"Understood."

"Jo!" Emily said way too loudly as she ran towards me, "Jo, how do you look so good when you have a baby bump? If I ever have kids, I know I'll look just awful," Emily slurred as she took a sip of her drink.

"She's not wrong," Reid said to me as JJ and Will merely laughed, "You literally are always beautiful."

"You're only saying that because we're engaged."

"No I'm not!" Reid said defensively.

"You too are just TOO CUTE. Ugh, someone love me!" Garcia complained.

"I love you," Emily said smiling at Garcia.

"Oh, you know what I mean," she answered as the two of them went back towards the kitchen where the drinks were.

"Make yourself at home," Will said as Emily and Garcia stumbled away, "Dinner should be  ready shortly."

"Okay!" I said, turning to Reid.

"Water?" Reid asked.

"Yes please."

"Okay, I'll be right back," Reid said as he walked towards the kitchen.