Dear Dad 1

I thought of a million ways to tell you this but it all ends in tragedy.
I never had a good story to tell about you that's insanity.
You called fear respect and made a toast to the fact that you suggest such abnormalities
I guess love to you is just a myth since you put your wife beneath everyone other thing which was of insignificance
I guess I'm just being silly I admit you must have a good reason for your threats or was that a life lesson you were to teach an infant before the age of six.
Trust me she was still sick when you hit her with a stick for something she didn't know.
I always thought Fathers were heroes I still do looking at other Dads who stick up for their kids but your duty was to bring us down was that an excuse to make yourself look invisible.
I swear I once called you a sadist
I could never understand what you do 
Or why you had to do it .
I'm just a little girl who wanted a father with a goal. To make her the best but instead you sat with the ones who wanted to pull me down...
Here is me not knowing what to say
Not because i have nothing to tell but
on someday in May you let a little boy into a world you had made plans to destroy like a pot of clay so fragile but artistic. I want you to pay for me to go to school but hey you left my mother with a weigh. She is the reason I stay I could have run away but that poor woman doesn't deserve to be left alone with you. Just incase you think i never loved you..You were my first love and gift sent from above. Could it had been my fault dearly beloved.A shattered heart pieces too small to glue what shatters glows but I'm afraid I'm too dark to let in light. "Spare the road and spoil the child,"they said "but I guess you misread,"a story a young child had  made,"cause father, punches were never in there."
Everyone is screaming right so much noise it's another fight, I wish everyone could reunite wait you already hit the whole house?. I'm  leaving he says, this is relieving the 7 year old me whispers to my sisters ears a prayer finally answered. You must be wondering why I am a he and a she. Children create different types of hope but he seemed to kill all....let my Unfinished letter find another path i will try again another day this one may never see the light