~53~ And A Quite long message

"They do piss me of em avocados"

🥑🥑🥑

Am I the only one who knows avocado as a sweet fruit? Like as in it's used in shakes, etc. I used to eat with condensed milk as well. Seeing it eaten with bread with salt and pepper weirds me out.

...............

Okay so I just want to share something with you guys...

I was in Twitter earlier and I am extremely disappointed in what I saw. There was someone saying that the other boys don't deserve as much recognition and support as Harry. The reason was because Harry was extremely bold to drastically change his style of music for his debut solo song. Some actually agreed and added that Liam especially should get any recognition because his style of music is boring and basic.

Okay so first of all I absolutely love Harry and I believe that he does deserve the recognition he gets. He an amazing, and extremely kind and talented artist. The thing is why do they have to drag the other boys down? To be honest Harry wasn't the only one who changed his style of music once he became solo artist all the boys did (including Zayn). So just because Harry went from pop to rock doesn't mean that he is superior over the other lads. They all deserve respect so don't go dragging other artists down so your idol would look "better" especially when those artists are your idol's friends, brothers even. The things they said in the replies especially about Louis, Liam is horrible. Heck they even dragged Niall there. I'm sure if Harry saw that he won't be happy. For gods sake he already wrote a freaking song about it! TREAT PEOPLE WITH KINDNESS

This is 1D's Genres

These are the boys'

These are the boys'

I know that it's just the Henries (toxic Harries) I'm sure the real Harries respect their idol's friends

I'm sure the real Harries respect their idol's friends.
I also know that there are probably some toxic Louies, Niallers, (i'm not sure what Liam's and Zayn's fandoms are called, sorry) who said the same thing but in a different point of view. But I've recently seen a lot of henries saying this that's why it's what i'm talking about today.

If you are one of them who believe the same thing or somehow understand it. Please explain to me why? Why would you do that to Harry's old bandmates? Is it satisfying? To call people horrible names and insult them. Does it make you feel better knowing that the person you're insulting feelings get hurt? Also their fans get hurt. How would you feel as a Harrie/Henrie if you saw somebody say something like like this? Saying that Harry doesn't deserve the same recognition that the others have, and being so disrespectful to him.

And what's with hating on Liam so much? If we're talking about the wrong things he's done then yeah sure he did do some bad stuff. But it's not only him! Many other people have done similar things to him, including the boys. He is a extremely talented singer, he has the best technique in the band. (If you want to know who has the worst then I think it's Harry. It doesn't mean his not a good singer, it's just with his technique it could painful for him and could lead to vocal damage)
So why are they talking about Liam like that? He and Niall are the only ones who actively interact with us (no hate to the others just saying).

Okay summarizing, ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF THE BAND DESERVES THE SAME RECOGNITION AND RESPECT. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT THEY DID. THEY ARE ONLY HUMAN AND ALL OF US HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT OR TO ANYONE WITH THAT MATTER. YOU ARE FREE TO STAN WHOEVER YOU WANT! YOU ARE FREE TO HAVE YOUR OWN OPINIONS. JUST DON'T DRAG OTHER PEOPLE DOWN! STOP BEING SO TOXIC BECAUSE IF YOU DO THEN THAT DOESN'T MAKE YOU THE BETTER PERSON HERE.

Feel free to tell me your opinions about this topic. It's okay to disagree i'm an open minded person so I won't attack you here.

Anyway thanks for reading my semi rant. I'm so sorry if I offend, disturbed you guys etc. I just wanted to share and state my opinion here. :(