SWY 1

(^and we're back with another book!🤣)

"Hyung... Hyung..."

"No, no, no, no, you're dead! No! Stop!"

"Hyung... Help me... I can't cross over... Hyung!"

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled as he sat up, breathing heavily as he suddenly woke up.
"Honey? You okay, baby?" Someone said, his fiancee. She rubbed Taehyung's back, worry laced in her voice.
"Yeah, I'm okay" Taehyung says, hugging the other.
"I'll go get you some water" His fiancee, let's call her... Hyuna. She stood up and went out of the room, leaving Taehyung alone.

Cold wind blew past Taehyung after Hyuna left, which scared him a little bit.

Jungkook... He died from a horrible accident, we'll talk about it in the future chapters, but oh well, let's get back. Jungkook couldn't cross over, he didn't want to, he wanted to stay with Taehyung, his husband. He appeared right in front of the older, he t he can't be seen with as he was already a ghost.
"Hyung... It's me, Jungkookie" He says, smiling and tried touching the older's face, but it only went through. He sighed, backing away as the door opened and Hyuna was seen. He got mad and disappeared.

"Here, honey" Hyuna says as she gave the water to Taehyung, who thanked her after drinking.
"Another nightmare?" She asks as he caressed his arm. He nodded, sighing.
"I don't know... It feels like Jungkook is still here..." Taehyung says. Hyuna sighed and hugged her fiance, rubbing his back. They got startled at something falling. The glass.

Jungkook got mad at the thing he saw, he got jealous that he used his power. He made the glass fall, he knew that he shouldn't feel like this... He should be happy, but he still loves the older. He was about to do another one, but he stopped. He started crying, he was so dumb for that accident to happen...

 He started crying, he was so dumb for that accident to happen