SWY 7

Taehyung took a deep breath as he went in

Taehyung took a deep breath as he went in. Looking around, he saw that the place was just red, plain red, nothing more. A certain painting caught his attention and he went and stared at it. Getting bored, he looked back to get startled by a woman by the door.
"I know you're here because you want to see you ex-husband" She says, she was a real psychic. Taehyung nods and followed her.

"Okay, so what do you want me to do??" She asks, raising her brow.
"I want you to open my third eye" Taehyung says, surprising her.
"Are you for real? You might regret it" She says, voice laced with worry.
"Yes, I don't care, I just wanna see him" Taehyung says. She sighs, looking down before putting her finger on the middle of his forehead.
"This is what love does to you" She muttered under her breath before chanting some incoherent words.

Taehyung reopened his eyes, the ritual went on for a good 3p minutes. He looks around, screaming as he saw a bloody girl staring at him.
"No, Taehyung, be brave... Be brave" He says, voice shaky.
"Okay, if you want me to remove you third eye, you can come back" She says. He nodded and stood up, thanking her.

"Jungkook? Kook?" Taehyung says as he looks around the house. He saw the younger, sitting down on the bed with a smile.
"Kookie" Taehyung says, smiling back and went to sit down beside the ghost. Jungkook's jaw drop, he can see him.

"You can see me?"

Jungkook asks, the older nods.
"Yes, I opened my third eye... And I called the wedding off" Taehyung says, biting his lips.

"Hyung, are you sure about this decision?"

He asks, the older nods again. Taehyung touched Jungkook's cheek, smiling wide as he can now touch him again.

"I love you... "

"I love you too, Hyung... "