SWY 2

"Hope you don't see this, Kook ah" Taehyung asks he held onto his lighter, a cigarette on the other

"Hyung, I'm right here and I can see you" Jungkook says, obviously, Taehyung couldn't hear. He had his arms crossed, staring at the older turn the lighter on. He sighs, blowing the fire off.

Taehyung's brow raised as the fire went off, but he turned it on again. He was about to lit his cigarette when it fell, rolling from a hole. He sighed, giving up and rests his back on the chair. Closing his eyes, he sighed in relief at the air that blew past him.

"Hyung! Stop smoking! It's bad for your health!" Taehyung hears, looking back to see the younger. He chuckles, patting his lap. Jungkook pouts, sitting down on the older's lap and kissed his cheek. Taehyung was about to light his cigarette but Jungkook slapped it off his hand, causing it to fall and roll off of the building.
"Baby!" Taehyung says, looking at the giggling younger.
"I won't kiss you if your breath smells like cigarette!" Jungkook says as he crosses his arms. The younger blew the fire off of his lighter before leaning back to his chest.

"The air feels good" Jungkook says as he closes his eyes.
"It is" Taehyung says as he rests his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.
"Hyung... Do you wanna marry me?" The younger asks, playing with the older's fingers. Taehyung hums, nodding on the younger's shoulder.
"Of course, why won't I? We promised to marry each other when we were kids, right?" Taehyung says, smiling as he kisses Jungkook's neck. The younger laughs, nodding.

"I remember that day, hyung" Jungkook says as tears fell down his cheeks.

Taehyung sighed, looking down. He stood up from his seat and went inside, his heart hurting.

 He stood up from his seat and went inside, his heart hurting