SWY 6

"H-how?" Taehyung stutters, gasping

"Because I'm not ready to go yet"

"Baby... " Taehyung says, tears forming in his eyes. He felt cold, probably because Jungkook is hugging him. He sobbed, getting startled by banging on the door.
"Taehyung! Open the door, please!" It was Hyuna. And as her voice was heard, the coldness disapperead. He sighs, Jungkook wasn't here now and it's made him sad that he can't feel his presence.

He stood up, opening the door to see Hyuna.
"What do you want?" He says, voice stern. Hyuna sighed before kneeling down.
"Please don't call off the wedding" She cried, hugging the other's legs.
"Hyuna, I acted blind... I knew all the things you do, you were just acting that you cared" Taehyung says, voice emotionless.

"W-what?" She stutters, looking up at Taehyung.
"Yes, now you don't have to hide and act" He says, crossing his arms.
"B... But-" Taehyung cuts her off by stretching his arm out and shaking his head.
"Save it, tomorrow, I'm telling our parents that I'm calling the wedding off and you'll need to move out" Taehyung says, sighing before closing the door.

"Tae-" Hyuna tried saying but the door was already closed. Taehyung looks around the room, until his eyes landed on the full-body mirror. Walking close, he stared at it and took a deep breath.
"Koo, if you're here, please show yourself" Taehyung says, closing his eyes.

"I'm here, Hyung, I'm here"

After hearing the whisper, he reopened his eyes and was met with Jungkook. He didn't look what he looked like when that accident happened, he looked okay, no bruises, no anything. Taehyung gasps, it really is him.
"B-baby" Taehyung stutters, walking close to the mirror and trying to touch the reflection of Jungkook. He saw the younger smile and it made him smile too.

"I'm here, I'm looking after you, hyung"