POOL PARTY

Theresa Salvatore

I enter Trevor and Lydia's room and see them nicely enjoy their sleep. I take two glasses of water and pour it on them and they start shouting. I couldn't stop myself and I burst into laughter. They look at me in anger and I apologise to them for my behaviour but then inform them about the amazing and relaxing pool party that has been planned. They get excited and start dressing up when I leave their room.

When I reach our chalet and open the door I see Nick in black swim trunks and black glares completely ready for the pool party. "You look really good Nick. Excited for the pool party?" I ask him in excitement and and he tells me that he is ready to rock the day.

All four of us leave for the pool. As soon as we reach the location it is gorgeous. There are various types of drinks and starters placed on the tables. There are volleyballs and some other stuffs kept by the pool for us to enjoy ourselves. The music that is being played is loud but suits the party perfectly. The decoration is very pretty. There are a few people in the pool already so we decide to quickly get into the water as well.

The last corner part of the pool is a restricted area for some reason. I don't bother much about it because the part that we are using is sufficiently big enough.

Once we get into the water all of us start dancing and enjoying ourselves to the amazing DJ. After a while of dancing and splashing water at each other we decide to get out and have a few drinks. Nick and Trevor offer to get us drinks and leave us girls alone by the pool.

"I am so glad we came for this trip. I really needed a break from the hectic shooting schedule. I'm sure even y'all must have been exhausted by the schedule" I tell Lydia as we wait for the boys. Lydia says, "Yes, definitely needed this break. The shoot was a lot of fun but also very tiring and exhausting. This trip really did the magic to relax us."

"Oh, by the way, why is that side of the pool restricted?" I point towards the restricted area. Lydia tells me that there is probably a shoot that is supposed to take place in that area. I wonder if that's the same shoot Hardin is here for.

The boys get us mojitos to drink and we sit by the pool gossiping about other people in Hollywood. Lydia is always the one to have all the juicy gossip about everyone we work with.

Just as she starts talking about some couple having issues in their relationship my attention diverts towards the crowd that has started gathering in the restricted area. A few camera men, make up artists, the director for the shoot and Hardin with that girl. I instantly start getting angry.

He is also in a black swim trunk similar to Nick's. He is shirtless in black shades and all of his tattoos are giving me a nice show that I'm loving. I stare at his beautifully toned physique. I am totally lost in Hardin's thoughts when I hear Nick, "Hey, what are you thinking about?" I quickly clear my head of Hardin's thoughts and reply, "Oh, yes yes, I'm sorry. I was just thinking about how much I will miss this vacation and us being around when we start out next shoots" I openly lie to Nick. "Aww Tess, it's okay. We will keep planning such vacations. Don't worry" Nick assures me and gives me a tight hug and a small peck on my cheek.

After I pull away from the hug my eyes meet Hardin's eyes who is 50 meters away staring at us with angry and jealous eyes. I don't react to his stare and he looks away. I would love to talk to him but how should I? I decide to think of some reason to get away from here alone so that I can talk to him. I tell everyone that I get a professional call and it's urgent. I pick my phone and leave from there.

I purposely pass the restricted area so that Hardin can see me. As I go a little further away I see him coming towards me. I stop in the lawn and act as if I'm taking to someone on the phone so that it's not so obvious that I wanted to talk to him.

I turn around and see Hardin standing. "Hey Hardin!" I look at him. "Hey Tess. Good to see you again" he tells me with a smile. "Same here. I thought you were busy?" I ask him with a smirk. He smiles, "Yes I am busy. I just came here to tell you that you look really sexy in that this bikini" he replies with a smirk mirroring mine. "Hardin, language" I literally squeal. "Sorry, just stating a fact" he winks. "You are crazy" we laugh it out. "I need to go. See you later Hardin" I smile at him and leave.

I come back to the pool and all of us continue our gossip. I am in a very good mood now so I decide to tease Hardin a little more. "Nick, wanna take some pictures for the gram?!" I ask him with a grin. "Sure. How can I say no to pictures" he laughs. We take a few selfies and pictures. The entire time either Nick's hand is on my waist or he is hugging. I keep looking at Hardin time and again and he keeps getting furious with every picture. Finally at last picture I give Nick a peck on his check and Trevor takes a picture at the right moment. Hardin looks really annoyed but I love it so I ignore him again.

Sometime later I quickly take a look at what Hardin is doing. I see him and that clingy girl sharing one float. My blood starts boiling at the view that's in front of me. I start to ball my fists in anger and the glass of mojito starts shaking. I try to calm myself down but then I see that girl lean towards him again and whisper something in his ear and he smiles. I just can't watch this anymore.

I ask everyone if we should go to our chalets and get room service and just enjoy our last night here. Just the four of us. Everyone agrees and we leave for our chalet. We order some food and spend some time together.