BREAKFAST WITH HIM

Theresa Salvatore

After a long night, we decide never to fight again. I wish Nick, "Good night, Nickie!"and he replies,"Sleep Tessie!" I close my eyes and suddenly my thoughts are flooded with Hardin, the way he called me Tess, the way he stares at me, his thick accent, his greenish blue eyes, his tattoo, his smirk, his sexy personality. Oh god not again, why am I thinking so much about him. I convince myself not to think about him and go to sleep.

I have a habit of waking up early around seven in the morning. When I wake up I look at Nick who is in deep sleep. Lydia and Trevor are also sleeping as they were tensed about our fight. In my shorts and crop top I decide to go to the dining area which is near the shore.

I'm so hungry and the smell of chocolate pancakes is tempting me. I fill my dish with many different things and I see Hardin sitting all alone at the table. Without thinking I start to walk towards him.

I pat his shoulder. He turns and I say, "Good morning, Mr. McCall." He is staring at me as if he is imagining me having breakfast with him. He is wearing shorts and a white t-shirt in which his tattoos are clearly visible. Him pushing his brown hair back attracts me even more.

Hardin say, "Hey Tess!" Uff the way he says Tess my heart aches for it. I say smirking ,"How was your night!?" He stares at me for 10 seconds and then replies,"So much fun, with a drunk girl you know Tess! How was yours?" and smirks.

I want to make him jealous so I say, "Best night ever, you know after sorting things with Nick!" I can see the curiosity on his face and with a forceful smile he says, "Best night, huh!?" I manage to reply , "Obviously, every night is best with him!" with a smirk.

I can clearly see the jealousy and discomfort on his face but I don't say I word and enjoy my breakfast. We finish our breakfast and he asks me if I wanna go for a walk on the beach and I say yes.

While walking on the beach we decide to explore sea animals. As soon as I spot a star fish I start dancing like a kid and didn't notice that Hardin was staring and smiling at me. Then out of my embarrassment I walk forward and Hardin touches my arm and pulls me towards him and says, "Look what I found!?"

Out of curiosity I ask, "What!?" He says, "That starfish enjoyed your dance!" At this moment I felt like killing him but then he sits on the sand and starts laughing and I join him. Hardin and I on the beach laughing like crazypants. I like this moment and I wanna savour every bit of it.

I spot a swing and run towards it. To be honest I love swings. I've loved them since I was a little kid. As soon as I sit on the swing I watch Hardin walking towards me. He stands behind me and gives me a slight push from behind. He gently keeps pushing the swing time and again and I continue to enjoy it.

I love his kindness and the way he is with me. After spending two hours on the beach I realise the sun is up and decide to go back to the chalet.

I say, "It was a nice time with you Hardin! See you at the pool party!" He replies, "I won't be able to join, remember I have a shoot, but you guys enjoy." he informs and I become sad.

Just as I start walking towards the chalet I hear Hardin call out my name. I stop and then around. "By the way, you look really sexy" he tells with a very infectious smirk and I can't stop blushing. "Well thank you! Then maybe you should stop by the pool later!" I decide to play along and give him a small wink and then we laugh it out and I leave.

I enter the chalet and see Nick is still sleeping like an ass. I call him thrice then I decide to pour a glass of water on him and wake him up. Seeing his face cringe like a little baby I say, "Wake up sleepy head! Get your ass up and get ready for the pool party!" He wakes up and I kick his ass into the bathroom and go upstairs to wake up Lydia and Trevor.