chapter 9

I decided to take a few days before going back to school, I stayed home playing video games, and stalking Milos instagram, which he keeps posting depressing pictures, but today there's a party, down by the beach, and Lynn is literally forcing me to go, Lynn is picking out my outfit, "I don't want to go" I said, "your going, I already arranged for Livia to pick you up in an hour" she said, I groan, she hands me clothing and leaves the room

I put my hair half up half down, with a little mascara, and put on my fila shoes, I walk downstairs and see Livia, "heyyyy" she said and quickly hugged, "how are you?" She asked, "im good, let's just get this over with" I said, "hey, were going to have fun" Livia said, I nod and fake smile, "bye Lynn!" Livia said and we left.
When we get there of course first person I see is Milo and his friends Brad and Dorian, he was laughing and talking with them, until he looks our way, his smile instantly dropped, "Livia, please I don't wanna be here" I begged as Milo walked up to us, she noticed, she stood in front of me, "she's off limits for tonight, she's my date" Livia said, "please she doesn't even wanna be here" Milo said pointing at me, "im making her be here because she needs to have fun for a night, understand?" She said, Milo rolled his eyes and pushed her aside, "Rain, can we talk?" He asked, I look over and see Santana glaring at me, "your girlfriends waiting for you" I nod towards her, Milo turns to see Santana, before he could say another thing I took Livia's hand and dragged her away, I instantly went for the drinks, "we, are getting drunk tonight Livia" I said, "woah!" She screams, and we start drinking.
I was looking around for Livia for half an hour now, until I bump into someone, "oh, im sorry" I said stumbling everywhere drunk, "Rain?" I hear Milo say in front of me, I look up and see him, "ew, nevermind, im not sorry" I said and start walking away, "Rain your too drunk to be wondering around" he said, "leave me alone, fuck you, fuck Satan, and fuck everyone but Livia" I say in a drunk voice and walk away, suddenly I get spun around picked up over Milos shoulder, "lets go" he said, "put me down!" I yelled at him, "its for your own good Rain" he said, "no! Its so you can sex me up, and I want to, but I dont like you, so put me down!" I yell at him, "dude, she said to put her down" someone said, Milo puts me down beside him, "this is none of your business" Milo said, "actually it is" the guy said, I look at him, its Gabe, my breath hitched, "and how's that?" Milo said stepping forward, "Milo, please" I said standing in front of him, "take me home please" I begged pulling him back, "now you wanna go home?" Milo said angrily, "Please, hes-" "you know what? Fuck you Rain, find your own way home" he said and walked away, I ran after him, but got pulled back my Gabe aggressively, "I missed you" he whispered in my ear, "let me go!" I yelled in his ear, "nope" he said dragging me away from the party, I turned around to call for help, and at the last second I seen Milo getting in his Jeep, we made eye contact, I tried to pull away harshly, Milo got out of his Jeep, "Milo! Help!" I screamed, he started running over to me, but I got shoved in the back seat, and Gabe sped off, I watched out the window Milo running to his car and following us, but he was too slow, we were crossing a bridge, Gabe started laughing, "you really do like that guy" he said, "fuck you" I said, I unlocked the car, opened the door and jumped out, the last thing I remember, is hitting water and that was it, everything went black.