chapter 10

I heard lots of voices and the light hitting my eyes, I brought my hand up to my face trying to cover my eyes, I tried sitting up but I felt someone push me gently back down, I open my eyes slightly to see a Lynn, I notice im in the hospital, "what happened?" I ask, "Rain, you jumped out of a car" Lynn explained, "how did you find me, I fell in the water" I said tearing up, "Milo followed who ever it was that grabbed you, and watched you jump out, and fall in the water, and he went after you" Lynn said, "where is he?" I ask, "in the waiting room" she said, "can I see him" I say trying to get up, and thats when I felt all the pain, "just relax, ill go get him" she said laying me down, I drop my head looking at my arms that are scraped up, I touch my face and my head, I feel stitched just at the top, I wince, I look down and see my leg in a cast, Milo walks into the room, his eyes were red, we make eye contact, "hey" I say and he pulls me into a hug, a gentle one, his head on my chest, "im so sorry" he sobbed, I couldn't help but drive my hand through his hair, "its ok, I was a stupid drunk, bitch" I laugh and groan, he lifts his head looking at me, "I-" "Rain!" Livia comes in freaking out, "calm down please, my head hurts" I said, "sorry " she said and gently hugged me, "how are you?" She asked, "in pain, but glad, that Milo followed me" I said with a smile, "alright you guys, Rain has to get some food and some rest" the doctor said, "food, im on it!" Livia said, "can I stay?" Milo asked, "No-" "yes" Lynn said walking in, "well there can only be one overnight person, "he can stay, I hate hospitals" Lynn shrugged, the doctor sighed and left, "he's just worried cause your two teenagers" Lynn said making us laugh, I groan, "ill be back tomorrow" Lynn said with a smile and left, "what do you think Livias gonna come back with" Milo says, "prob a whole feast" I laugh and wince, "she feels bad, for disappearing at the party" he said, "its not her fault" I sigh, Milos head drops, "its not yours either, Milo" I said, he looks up, "but-" "its not your fault" I intrupt him, "if anything its mine" I exhale a ling breath I didn't know i was holding, "no way, its not your fault at all" Milo says, "Milo you don't have to worry, I mean its my fault because I told him I was moving here, I should have known he would come after me" I said, "are you talking about the guy you told me about while we were at the beach?" He asked, I nod, "oh, Rain, im so sorry" Milo says, "its ok, i knew something like this would happen" I said.
I woke up to see Milo sleeping on a bed next to me that the nurses brought into the room, I look around to find a clock but than a nurse walks into the room, "sorry just came to check on you" she whispers, "its ok, where's my phone?" I ask, "your phone broke after you jumped out the car, even than you have a concussion you can't look at screens" she explained, "ok, can you tell me what time it is?" I ask, "its 3 in the morning, you should get some sleep" she said with a smile, I nod, she leaves closing the door, I look back at Milo, his hand was hanging off of the bed, I decided to hold, I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.