All HELL broke loose

All hell broke loose

Clay told her everything from the day news spread of her trying to kill herself, he excluded the part of him going to hospital daily but not being able to visit her room until eleventh tape, other than that he told her how he tried to confront Justin, how he talked to Jessica, how he was forced to drink one day how everyone else tried to make him give up on Hannah's cassettes, how he spread Tyler's obscene photo, how Justin and Bryce got in a fight, how Sheri was trying to make amends but still afraid of telling the truth, he left the part where Sheri kissed him "You really did that" asked Hannah in disbelief

"Really, did what" asked Clay back

"Tyler, butt pic" asked Hannah "you shouldn't have Clay"

"yeah, I know but I don't know why I don't feel bad about it or regret it"

"Don't lose your innocence for me Clay" said Hannah

Clay didn't replied to that, he just striped wrapper of chocolates and gave it to Hannah, who instantly grabbed it and started eating, both of them had fun while eating chocolates in a dark auditorium, with a hundreds of chairs around them, and they sitting in a last pair of chairs in last raw, they talked about nerdy topics as they usually do, about some brainless zombies to Hogwarts, just ignoring their problems for time being. They had a lot of time as he had next two periods free as all the teachers are having a meeting in principal office regarding students safety to which Hannah laughed when it was announced earlier in class today, she said at least there are some improvements caused by her attempt at killing herself.

"Should we do lord of the rings marathon" asked Hannah while standing up, "yeah sure" replied Clay instantly, as Hannah started moving towards gates of auditorium Clay followed her.

"I know you have watched multiple times those movies so it's so nice of you to agree" said Hannah walking ahead of him

"No, I've just watched those movies twice" said Clay timidly,

"Really, Clay??" said Hannah still moving ahead, Clay behind her.

"Yeah, really Hannah" said Clay instantly this time with a snort
Suddenly Hannah halted and turned around to look at Him, her eyes were raised, Clay hesitated for a moment before speaking but the look in her eyes made him gave up so he confessed " Yeah, Okay when I was a kid I used to watch whole day and I used to cosplay characters mostly Gandalf the grey"

Hannah's heartily laughter rang in ghost-empty auditorium, which felt better than anything else in this world, Clay wanted to kiss her at that moment but he repressed those urges, he's still afraid of upsetting her in any manner.

"I knew it, Gandalf the nerd" said Hannah, and turned again around to keep moving

"one more name added to give-clay-a-new-name" said Clay while keeping up with her pace.

"I can give you a thousand names, even that wont be enough to describe you" said Hannah, both of them almost at gates

"If that's the matter then keep describing me" said Clay as they reached the gates, Hannah moved hand towards to open the gate but Clay stopped her by holding her shoulder to which Hannah turned around and looked at him with a questioning look "it's just I won't be able to talk to you if we go out, I'll have to behave like I'm really alone otherwise people will declare me mental, So I want to tell you something"

Hannah gave him a nod with a impassive look, "It's just I need to talk to Jessica about tapes and after that we can leave"

"Is that it??" Hannah asked