♣ Chapter (1)

A feeling we usually get: You begin to describe a situation or a problem to people, they might understand; they might care or pretend to care, however, they never had an idea how it really means a lot to you as they'd never bothered to put themselves in your shoes.

Right then, you feel misunderstood from the world, as you don't find a real person that sincerely cares about you.

For instance, let me first tell you about a certain bad situation that affected my life so badly.

But please put yourself in my shoes and feel what I'd really felt. Because at first, some of you may see it familiar and that such similar things happened a lot, but once it happens to you, you'd know that every breath hurts!!

Flashbacks to an eight-year old me:-

"Goodbye, auntie" I squealed happily making farewells to my aunt. Mommy took my hand and we walked outside the house as I waved goodbyes to my twin-cousins Danny and Scarlette.

My body was tired of all that running I did with hide and seek.

Nevertheless, this day was pretty amazing!!

Spending time with my cousins is one of my best cups of tea!! I usually visit them with Mommy once every few months due to long distance!! They're like..living on the outskirts of Seavianne (our hometown) and hence, the road is so tiring!!

We were on our way back home when it was really dark. The only lights we had were our car's.

Best timing for a good nap. I thought to myself.

I took my sandals of my feet as I layed my head on the edge of the backseat and spreaded my legs making my bare feet stuck on the window.

No more than two minutes, I got lost in my thoughts... Different thoughts... About my school holiday plans, my upcoming summer camp, and most importantly about Daddy! It's been two months without him! The last thing I had heard was that he's on a business travel. Nothing more nothing less. You have no idea how I miss him!

.......
....
..

My mind drifted to sleep in the middle of my father's memories.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I was awoken due to a sound of loud bangings on the window as I heard an unfamiliar voice shouting.

What's going on now!?

"Open the damn door!!" The voice yelled.

'Damn'??! A very bad word!! Mommy warned me not to say that word assuming it's said by the bad.

"Mommy, this is a swearword" I complained.

I suddenly heard a sound of glass shattering when I fluttered my eyes wide open and got up. But the sight was...was.... uhh horrific!!!

Our car was parked on the roadside.

What now?!

I sighed around noticing a group of men wearing balaclavas all around our car. They were all wearing black suits which made them look like ghosts.

Oh my God! They look scary!

"Mommy!! What's going on?!" I shakily asked.

No answer.

I sighed the driver's seat noticing
Mommy's face was bruised due to the contact of the shattered glass pieces with her skin. Her face was white and she looked like she's been heart-attacked.

One of those scary men opened the shattered door and pulled Mom outside. He held her by her neck.

"Heeyy!! Leaave Mommyyy alone!! Pleeeeaaase!!" I yelled frightfully at him.