♣ Chapter (6)

Unexpected things happen at the the most critical conditions.

Irony of fate.

*The Previous Situation*

Am I imagining things or what I'm seeing infront of me is happening right now?!

That unexpected figure of 'Auntie Annabella' looked pale and thinner than before. She had bags under her wet bloodshot eyes.

Right then, my reactions went on simultaneously...

"Oh my God!! Auntie!! Is that really you!!?? Ohh my God pleease take me away from here!! People are bad!! Take me home with you!! Plleeaase just take me home with you!!" I pleaded tearfully crying the last part.

However, I'm curious to know how Auntie had known where I was, I now didn't care anymore.

All what I care about is just going h-...

Home?! What am I even talking about?!

I have nowhere to go now other than at Auntie's.

Just as she saw me, her eyes widened and she began to yell; "What's that?! What happened to you!?! Who the fuck did that to you??!! Where the fuck is Cara?!" She hysterically cried.

I tearfully yelled loudly;
"She's dead! They butchered her and burned her corpse as well!! And they striked me everyday toooooo!! Why does these things happen to meeee!! Why people!! Whyyy does-"

She cut me off with a yell "Whaaaat!??! Aaaaaaaahhhhh!! Noooooo!! Nooooooooooo-"

Her yelling was suddenly cut off by a male-nurse storming inside along with Nurse Jesse and patted Auntie's back and drew circles as they kept reassuring her; "Calm down, calm down, we're taking care of everything, Ma'am, just calm down, everything is going to be okay, just don-".

Auntie Annabella cut them off menacingly and spat;
"Okay what?! Okay what, people? ! What's that shitty 'okay' you're talking about!? The girl's mother was butchered and burnt in front of her eyes for fuck's sake, and she's for sure following her next!! And you senselessly have the guts to tell me 'calm the fuck down'!! Do you even have a heart!?!?? Shiiiiitttt!!!! Fuuuuccckkkk!!!! Fuuuck the world and fuck everything!!!! My one and only sister!!! She's butchered, people!!! Fuuuuucccckkkk!!!! Fuuuccckkkk everything!!!". She bursted out crying as her face turned red.

Nurse Jesse and that other nurse then remained awkwardly silent by Auntie's harsh comment.

Auntie is right. Her comment made the whole murder scene play inside my head again, and I wept again for the millionth time.

She never stopped yelling; "Look, the girl is coming with me tonight wether you want it or not, if you turned the land upside down, I still wouldn't hesitate taking her and running away from you fucking pricks".

Her voice was so loud that even others could hear her from outside. And yet, a crowd of people gathered up inside the room and all around it. People like; workers, visitors, nurses, and doctors...

All those kept mumbling things like "What's going on"s and "Calm down"s.

It then turned to a huge fight full of arguing and shouting and the room went berserk!! My head then felt heavy.

That headache again!! And my ears ached too!!

I kept shifting my head, trying to apply pressure on it with my palms, but nonsense! My vision turned blurry so I stuffed my head into my pillow with my eyes shut.