27 | Epilogue

« CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN »
‹ EPILOGUE ›

| Takoba National Stadium |

Seeing the battle at hand gave the students that failed in Class 1-A at awestruck.

Not only did their former classmates looked prepared and battle ready, they improved on a large scale.

"That was epic." Ashido blurted out, mouth gaping wide open.

"Agreed and it just means you'll have to train even more to pass next year's Provisional License Exam." Aizawa stated, telling his students to follow him back to the school bus.

He didn't want to tell them but really, he was so sure all his students were to pass. He believed in everyone in his class, but of course, it's not everytime what he wish for will guarantee to come true.

While the five students from Class 1-A that passed were being surrounded by their classmates, a hand grabbed behind them, to reveal the six Shiketsu transferees wanting to talk to them.

"Hey, uh, no hard feelings, right? Kamibro?" Kirishima asked, biting his lip.

"Of course, bro! It's an exam, so we ain't mad or anything." The yellow-head pointed his thumb to himself, "Next year, we'll definitely pass, just you wait!"

Nodding, everyone had to have their final conversation before separating again. They could always visit, yes, but it's different this way.

Midoriya, followed by Todoroki, immediately went to Uraraka, saying how much he didn't mean it.

"Aw, Deku, you're too innocent for this world." The brunette giggled, seeing how the boy in front of her was frantically saying Sorry for something that needed no apology.

"Too innocent? What do you mean by that?"

"Ah, nothing." She shook her head aggressively, "Hey, if we both get any free time, wanna hang out? Sayyy, the Mochi Shop down the streets?"

"Ah, sure! I was going to visit my mom by Sunday anyways. Me, Iida and maybe Todoroki could come with you."

"Sunday it is then! Do you mind Tsu and Hatsume coming too?"

"Hatsume?!"

"Oh, right. She didn't get the news about your transfer, she said she was busy improving her 'babies' to give a care about listening to the news. She really missed you since you were her, uh.. '#1 Test Subject' like she said."

"Yeah.. being her test subject doesn't.. really sound so nice.." Midoriya dropped a sweat, remembering how Iida was toyed on during the Sports Festival.

"I'm kinda glad she didn't miss you for a reason I could be jealo-- Wait, what?!" Uraraka shoved her left hand to the greenhead while covering her red face with another. "I mean, I wasn't jealous! Who said that? No way! To Deku? Don't be ridiculous, Ochaco!"

"S-So close..!" That's what was on the freckled boy's mind.

─━━━━━⊱༻⚪༺⊰━━━━━─

"Yuga Aoyama!" A robotic Shiketsu student called out.

"Oui?" The blonde shifted his sight to the boy but immediately froze to see who it was, "Ah, Iida..?"