New Title...

Hello friends! It has been some time since I've spoken to you all last! 

I have a few updates about the rewrite of BtBB for you all;

Firstly, thank you to everyone who suggested ideas for the new title! I loved reading the comments and messages I received. However, I have decided to go with one of the ideas I came up with, because, I think it fits very well with the changes to the plot that I'm going to be making!

So, with that being said, I have a few more housekeeping things before revealing the title (and cover) at the end!

I currently have 8 full chapters of the rewrite written, with each chapter floating around 3,000 words each. I don't want to publish anything until I have enough written so I won't run out of fully written chapters to post.

With that being said, I want to hear from you all, how often should I post new chapters? If i decide to post chapters weekly, then it will be likely a couple more months before I'm ready to post anything. But, if I were to post Bi-weekly, then I could start posting sooner, since I would have more time to write in between updates. 

So, what would you guys prefer? Comment here!

OKAY SO

I will give you the NEW AND IMPROVED TITLE AND COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*drumroll please*****

Love at First Fight

This title was inspired by the fact that I want to make Ariel's fighting history a little more relevant in the plot of the rewrite. (Plus I think it's a cute play on words ;))

AND; here is the cover!

So, let me know what you guys think!!! I really want your feedback!

I'll be talking to you all again soon

You know you love me,

XOXO- Gossip Girl