~A/N~

Hello there, lovely person reading this!

Before we get into the story, I wanted to give some background info on your character, and how they look and act!

So, first off. You're around 18, so yay, you're legal! And Leon is 20. (That's what I think his age in the game is anyway-)

I don't want to stick to that "stereotypical reader"  like sassy, kind, and short- but let's be real, most of us are probably shorter than Leon- 😔

You're personality is mainly on the shy/ submissive side but you can be a handful when you're irritated or annoyed. You open up to your closer friends, (*coUgh cOugh LEon cOugh cOugh*) and you'll protect your friends with your life if it comes to that.

I hope that makes some sense- ".w.'
And I hope you like the personality I gave you! (Even though it seems repetitive in these x readers- "._.)

Next, how you look!

I drew this out so you guys get an idea of how you look in the story!

(And yes, your starting Pokémon is Zorua- >:3)

Since I don't see this a lot in x readers, I decided to do it so you guys have an easier time figuring out your overall look!

(Also I hope my handwriting is readible and not some ancient hieroglyphics haha- ;w;)

Your team will grow along your journey, and if you guys want to suggest a Pokémon to add to the team, you can request it here! I may feature some of your ideas in later chapters!

I think that's about it, I hope you enjoy my story! ❤❤❤

Edit: I forgot to put that I was inspired to write this by Dawn_Lovett and Crazy_Fan_Girlz!!

If y'all read this then hi 😳