Part 7 Wendy's P.O.V (Cutting involes in this)

;****1 month later*****

 I knew somthing bad was gonna happen.. I could feel it. I heard a knock on the door so I got it. There was a blonde standing there. "Hi I'm Ashlyin is Josh here?" She asked and I nodded slowly. I ran upstairs and went in the room. "SO we need to talk." He said and I looked up at him. "We need to break up." he said smoothly. I sunk down to the floor with tears coming down. "I knew it... Just leave now. that girl is waiting for you..." I whisperd and he got on his knees. "Look it doesn't mean we can't be friends--" I inturupted him. "I DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH A PERSON I TRUSTED WITH MY HEART SO HE CAN FIX IT!!!" I yelled at him and he just took his bag it left. It happens all the time. Why am I not suprised? I'm done. I went to the bathroom and got a razor blade then gripped it in my hands. "I don't want this life... God take my life and save me from this pain." I said and cut my self and kept doing it. The pain was worst than my heart breaks. Tears were down my face. The bleeding finally stopped but my crying was not. I wrapped my arm and sighed. "You have done this before Wendy..." I said to myself and broke down again. I couldn't help it. I have healed from the other but he pushed it where it did this. THe next morning I woke up remebering the pain and got up.  I put in 'Picture to burn' by taylor swift and sat on the couch burning the picture of Josh then my aunt came it. "WENDY SOOL! WHat are you doing?" SHe asked and blew on the burning picture. "I don't want anything of him." I said and she gasped. "he broke up with me." I mumbled and she took the lighter and burned the rest of the picture. "Wendy, Have you met this girl?" she asked and I shrugged. "Her name was Ashlyin." I said and yet again she gasped. "I know her parents. Revenge." SHe said and I stood up. "Yes." I said and she pulled me to explain the plan. 

******* That Night****

We found them sleeping together. I hissed at the pain in my arm. "Take this and tie his foot at the end of the bed." She instructed and I nodded. I did as told and my Aunt to the girl and hog tied her and put her in the bathroom. I watched Josh sleep. He weaved his arms around my waist when he was asleep. I touched his hair and smiled at the feeling. When He woke up he was suprised. "What are you doing here?! Where is my girlfriend?!" He demanded and I shrugged. "Aunt July took care of her. Now I have questions of my own." I said and he glared at me. "Why did you break up with me?" I asked and he hissed. "Don't you get it Wendy! I don't love you and never will again!" He said and I shrugged. "Aunt July! How's The girl?" I asked and she smiled. "Well hello Josh. SO the girl she is demanding to see him." SHe said and I nodded. "Keep her hogged tied." I said and she carried her in and the girl scooted closer to Josh. I sighed and got up. "ANd Wendy... Leave me alone. No one wants you." He said and I nodded looking at the ground. I walked out and Aunt July sighed and took us home. I don't feel good so I cut when i got there.