Untitled Part 15

The next morning I heard yelling and that what cause me to wake up. I groaned because the screaming was out side my door. Morgan shot up already mad. She opened the door to show Neva and Naurto fighting. "GUYS STOP FIGHTING!!! WE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" Morganed yelled and Justin came out of his room and randomly layed down with me in bed. I didn't mind because he has done this before in texas. " Well your up now so shut up!" Naurto said and Neva pushed him. "DON'T EVER TALK TO MY FRIEND LIKE EVER AGAIN! yOU GOT ME NAURTO!!!" Neva yelled and Justin groaned and cuddled into me even futher if that was possible.  "You know what?! Your just being stubbern! How about this... We are over!" He said and my eyes widen. They have been dating for a long time now and now is when they brake it! Really Neva!  Justin got annoyed and Stomped out of the room back into his own. I shrugged and qickly changed into a pair of jeans, a ONE DIRECTION SHIRT, my red Vans, My black head band, then a side ponytail. I ran down stairs already boerd. Then I smelt fire and I was alrert. I quickly Looked for it but it was Justin... Burning... Our... WAFFLES!!! That little... Hmmmm... I crossed my arms across my chest and glarred at him. "You murder Waffles for a living?" I asked and he chuckled. "It's not my fault. These are out of date! I'm going to get some from Waffle house. Wanna come?" He asked and I looked at the waffle then back at him. He saw my glance and Laughed. "You sure you won't Burn me like those?" I joked and he rolled his eyes. "Your mean." He said and I shrugged and turned on the radio. 107.5 guess what it had? OLD MUSIC! Like from the 70's! Wow... "I hate the radio here!" I grumbled and took his keys. "You comming?" I aksed and Justin quickly snatched the keys away from me and I groaned. I wanted to drive!!! We went to waffle house then I felt a glare into my back. Justin waited for the 10 waffles he ordered. "Justin. I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said and he nodded. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I thought I saw Josh and Ed there. When I stared into  The sink I gasped. There was blood coming out. I looked at my self in the mirror and saw a ton of blood going down my arm. I screamed and the Ed came out of the shadow chuckling. "Oh how perfect we could have been." He said and Josh popped out the same shadow. "How's our sweet brother?" Ed asked and I was against the wall. "He's-He's Fine." I said and Josh rolled his eyes. "Look. We won't hurt you anymore as long as you don't tell him that happen here. But if you deny that and What I tell you to do.. You might want to say good bye to you sweet life." Ed said and I looked at the ground. "Look at me. Wendy." He said and I kept looking down. "LOOK AT ME WENDY! NOW!" ED yelled and I stayed looking down untill He pushed me down to the ground and grabbed my arm so hard that it broke when he twisted slightly. I screamed the Justin rushed in. Ed Smirked at his brother. "Oh Hello Justin." Ed said letting go  of my hand and threw at me causing more pain! "Let her go Ed." He said and Josh chuckled. "We are dong nothing of the sort Little brother." He said and Justin suprisinly stabbed Josh with Josh's own Knife. Josh fell to the floor and Ed's eyes opened wide. "Now Let her go Ed." Justin demanded once more. "Make me You little *Beep*." Ed said and took my broken hand and slid his knife slightly agianst my hand. "DOn't you Dare Eddie." Justin said and Ed Lunged for Him with the knife but Justin douged it and came to me. He tryed taking my hand but I whined at the pain. "Justin My hand it's broken." I whined and He glarred at Ed but Ed wasn't there anymore. He wasn't there anymore. Justin picked me up and went thro the window... Uhhhh... Yeah the window I said that right. I clug to him and he sighed when we got closer to the house. "GRANDPA!" He yelled and layed me on the couch. "What is it?" His grand father said then looked at me and rushed to get Proxide that hurt worst than being tourtured by the devil him self, some wrap to wrap my hand, and Pillows/Blanket. I was hurting everywhere. "You'll be fine." Justin said over and over to himself when he thought I was "Asleep". Last time This happen I acutally drowned myself because I was going thro that "Emo Stage" Thing. I wonder if he actually cared this time. hmmmmmmmmmm..... Then I heard screaming. Justin saw Neva bloody and ran to her. "He killed him!" She sobbed and sat next to me. Justin was fixing her too. "Where is morgan?" I asked and Morgan hopped next to me. "Hey Hey." SHe said and Looked at everyone. SHe looked sad then she broke into tears. "They Killed him!" This time Morgan  sobbed. "Ed." said justin and Morgan sighed. "At least it wasn't one of us." SHe said and I raised a brow. "WHat about Max?" I asked and she shrugged. "I don't really care about him anymore." she said and I looked at justin. He wasn't there anymore. "Justin?!" I said and he looked up from behind the couch. "What?" He asked and I sighed in relif. "Nothing." I said and He nodded. I turned on my phone's music and listened to Bella's Lullaby from Twilight . It helped me sleep in Justin's arms that night... Good night world.

Awesome! so yeah that was Wendy. COmment if you liked it thanks guys

xxxx Gracie