Untitled Part 8

The next few weeks there were sores and scars all over my arm and thighs. But when I got over him I stopped. I should've listened to myself. I hate love. After we did that to Josh he has been sending my threats like 'If you that again to me or ashylin again I will stab your throat.' . Like why would I like go back to his place ever again?! So I was working on this project I had to send to my online school. I got then a text message from a weird number. 

Stranger: Hi you might not know me but I'm Josh's mother and I wanted to talk to you. Please and thank you. Oh By the way my name is Jullie.

Me: Ok I will try. Where do you want to meet?

Jullie: At the coffe shop downtown at 3.

Me: Ok then in one hour? 

Jullie: Yes but i won't be there my son will. His name is Ed waters but you might want to call him Ed sheeran cause we adopted him.

Me: Ok I'll meet him there.

Jullie: Ok bye.

I got ready in some jeans,a shirt, my jacket and my flats. I didn't want to see any of Josh's family but it's the best I could do. I walked into the coffe shop to see Josh alone. I went up to him and he looked up. "Where is Ashlyin?" I asked and he looked confused. "Who's Ashlyin?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "You should know who is Ashlyin. She's your girlfriend!" I said and He chuckled. "You must be Wendy. I'm Ed. Josh's twin brother." He said and I notice they do have diffrent accents. "Oh I'm so sorry. I thought you were----." He cut me off with a chuckled. " My brother? yeah I'm used to this. I talk to all the women he dates but never one like you." He said and I smiled and sat down. "What do you mean never one like me?" I asked and he told me all about the girls thinking he was lying and stuff. I just sat there listening. We talked and agreed we should meet up this friday. I have to say... I do like him. But I don't think we'll make it.