│Scenario 02│

Third person's pov.

Chanyeol was driving to Seoul Forest Trimage.

He arrived at the parking lot and parked he's car, he then went inside the building.

Blackpink's manager was waiting for him by the elevator. He went to meet the manager and bow at him.

They both went inside the elevator. "You better let Rosé out of her room" The manager told Chanyeol who nodded.

The elevator stop and the door opened, Chanyeol rushed out of the elevator to the dorm of Blackpink.

He was finally in front of the door and knock, Jennie opened the door and bowed at him.

"Annyeong Chanyeol sunbaenim" Jisoo, Lisa, & Jennie greeted him. "Annyeong Jisoo-ah, Jennie-sshi, Lisa-sshi" Chanyeol greeted them back while walking inside the dorm.

"Rosé unnie is still in her room, she doesn't know you came here though" Lisa said going to the kitchen. "Here's the key to her room, just make sure she will walk out of the room and eat" Jennie said giving Chanyeol the keys.

"Good luck" The three girls said before leaving him alone, he started to walk to Rosé's door and use the key to unlock it.

He opened the door slowly to see his girl laying in bed looking messy as hell.

"Lisa leave me alone" A certain beautiful silver and blue haired girl said not bothering to turn who entered her room. "Well I'm heartbroken that you weren't expecting me here" Chanyeol joked a little walking in the room and closing the door.

Upon hearing that familiar voice that send shivers to her spine and butterflies or the whole zoo on her stomach.

"Ch-ch-chanyeol oppa?" Rosé said in disbelief of seeing her boyfriend entering her room. "W-why are you here?" She asked cover in herself cause of what a mess she looks like.

Chanyeol chuckled slightly and walked over to his girlfriends bed. He sat down, slowly taking the covers off her. Chaeyoung then took one of her pillow and covered herself but sadly Chanyeol took it from her again.

"Stop hiding your beautiful face baby" Chanyeol said caressing her hair "But I don't look pretty right now" Chaeyoung muttered which Chanyeol heard it and chuckle.

"Babe, you don't look ugly your beautiful even without make-up" Chanyeol said carrying Chaeyoung and placing her into his lap.

"Your members told me you haven't eaten a single thing since last night. What's wrong baby?" Chanyeol said while running his fingers up and down her back.

Chaeyoung only stayed quiet and cuddled up to Chanyeol. "Is it about the post?" Chanyeol asked softly with Chaeyoung who still stayed quiet.

"Chaey, if you won't talk how would I know what's wrong with you? How would I know what to do to make you happy" Chanyeol softly told her.

"Why did you come here?" Chaeyoung decided to ask not looking at him though "Cause I miss my girlfriend and I am worried about her" Chanyeol replied pampering her head with kisses.

"Why are you even with me. Moon Ga young unnie is more pretty than me" Chaeyoung muttered and Chanyeol heard it and softly pull away from the embrace and place bold is palms in Chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Why did you just say that. Chaeyoung your the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life. I am with you cause I f*cking in love with you. I love you more than my own damn life , I can't seem to see a future with others but a future with you. So don't f*cking ask me why I'm with you cause Roseanne Park you are my life and without you I have no life. Remember that and never forget I love you so much."

Chaeyoung just look at him and smile "I love you too so much" Chaeyoung said circling her arms around his neck giving him a peck. "Don't been doubt yourself again alright. And Moon Ga young and me are only friends, don't let those comments fool you" Chanyeol said making Chaeyoung nodding her head and smile at him.

"Now are you good?" Chanyeol asked and Chaeyoung nodded "Yes thanks to you boo" Chaeyoung said giving him a peck on the lips. "Now its time for you to eat" Chanyeol said carrying Chaeyoung who wrap her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

Chanyeol carried them out of the room to the kitchen to see the rest.

"Finally you got her out if the room" Lisa exclaimed "We should have called Chanyeol sunbae sooner" Jennie said giving Chaeyoung a plate.

Chaeyoung was placed in Chanyeol's lap when Chanyeol sat down on the chair.

Without them knowing, Jennie took a pic of them and send it to the group chat.

A/n:
Here's the scenario and guys don't worry I'll be writing the chat after this part. How far was this scene? Did you like it? Do you wanna see more of this or you prefer the chat or the post? Comment it in the comment section. Hope you guys like this part. Bye :)