│Scenario 03│

Third person pov.

After bring one of his hoodies and stopping by a mini mart to buy chocolates.

He finally arrived in the building and went to the dorm of the girls. He knocked on the door, the door opened "Annyeong Channie" Rosie said seeing her boyfriend standing outside.

She gave her boyfriend a space to enter as she was blocking the way. Chanyeol entered the dorm, the three girls that are in the couch.

"Annyeong sunbaenim" The three girls greeted Chanyeol "Annyeong" He greeted the girls back. Rosie closed the door and grabs Chanyeol's hand.

"Me and Channie will be in my room" Rosie told the girls before dragging Chanyeol with her to her room.

They entered Rosie's room, Chanyeol placed the plastic filled with chocolate in the table and gave her the hoodie.

Rosie took the the hoodie and went to get some shorts from her closet, she went to her bathroom and change. She walk out of the bathroom after throwing her outfit she wore earlier in the hamper.

She then run towards her bed where Chanyeol was already laying. Rosie then went to bed cuddling on Chanyeol who kept on giving her forehead a peck. (Uwu Omma Appa 😍)

"What do you wanna do?" Rosie asked her boyfriend while looking up to him as she is laying on him with her head in his chest. "Would you like to come in and have Ramen Soup" Chanyeol said sending Rosie a wink. She was confused at first as to what he was saying when she understand what he said and smack his chest, Chanyeol just laugh thinking how cute his girlfriend is.

(For those who doesn't know what "Would you like to come in and have Ramen Soup", its the Korean version of Netflix and Chill if you know what that is)

"Byeontae" Rosie said smacking Chanyeol making him laugh so hard at how cute she said it. "Yah! Why are you laughing!" Rosie exclaimed now slapping Chanyeol "This isn't funny" Rosie said slapping him hard.

"Jagiya chill out and that hurts" Chanyeol said still laughing while rubbing the part that Rosie slapped hard. "Then stop laughing" She said pouting cutely "Uwu Aegyo my jagiya is so kyutie" Chanyeol said palming Rosie's cheeks.

 "Then stop laughing" She said pouting cutely "Uwu Aegyo my jagiya is so kyutie" Chanyeol said palming Rosie's cheeks

(Isn't she a cutie 😍😍 Uwu Omma is so kyutie)

"Though seriously, what should we do?" Rosie asked while Chanyeol still squishing her face making it cute when she said it. "Your cuteness will kill me soon" Chanyeol dramatically said making Rosie giggle and roll her eyes.

"Let's just watch something on Netflix" Rosie said getting up to get her laptop "And Chill?" Chanyeol said wiggling his brows making Rosie glare at him cutely and playfully.

Rosie throwed a book at Chanyeol but he catch it "Sorry babe, better next time" He said and gives her a wink while she rolled her eyes and took her laptop with her.

She brought in to her bed, she placed the laptop on the bed while using her bed creating a boarder for both of them.

"What's with the border?" Chanyeol asked confusion was written in his face "So that you'll keep your perverted mind, mouth, and hands to yourself" Rosie said turning her laptop on and going to Netflix.

"What should we watch?" Rosie asked ignoring Chanyeol's cute pouting face, focusing on her laptop.

(Isn't he also cute? Uwu Appa 😍😍)

"If your not answering then I'll be picking while we'll be watching" Rosie said but Chanyeol still didn't answer, she had to choice but to turn to him to see him pouting "Your evil" He said cutely if that's even possible with his deep voice.

"Aww is my Channie angry at me" Rosie asked cutely her turn to squish his face "Yesh" Chanyeol said making Rosie giggle at him.

"Your such a cutie baby" Rosie said still squishing his face "But what do you wanna watch though?" She asked him again "School of rock" Chanyeol replied still pouting "Nope we've watch that a gazillion times already" Rosie said with no second thoughts.

"But you asked me what to watch" Chanyeol said making Rosie sigh "Fine" and clicked School of Rock.

It started to play when Chanyeol whined "I need cuddles" He whined making Rosie grin a little and roll her eyes.

She took the pillows away and cuddled up to Chanyeol. While watching the movie, Rosie felt asleep in Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol smiled at how cute his girlfriend look when she's asleep.

He turned her laptop off placing it on her night stand. He made sure not to wake Rosie up when he made sure he was completely laying down.

He then wrap his arms around her, giving her forehead a kiss muttering a goodnight, falling asleep smelling her scent.

A/n:
Hey guys. This is the longest scene I have written for this book though, I also added two pics too cause its such a perfect pics for the scene. Hope you like this part, isn't this part the cutest? Or have you read something better? Hope you enjoyed it. Bye :)