│Scenario 04│

A/n: Hey guys, I'm back with another post for this book its been long but I'm trying to finish this as soon as possible so I can focus on Psychotic Love. So here's the awaited chapter.

Eunah's pov.

We went out of terminal 8 to find Chanyeol's familiar car hiding somewhere. We three began to make our way there. We knock on the door and the car got opened by Rosé.

"Get in" She said as we got in and sat at the back "Welcome to Korea girls" Chanyeol said doing his best on talking in English as Rosé laugh at her boyfriends silliness.

"Hi Appa eomma" Ayushi said as she squeal seeing both of them "You need to stop calling us that" Rosé said as Ayushi pouts "But you guys are my parents" She said making us roll our eyes at her so childish.

"Will meet the rest at a samgyeopsal restaurant" Chanyeol said as he drove away. He started to drive away.

*few minutes later or hour*

We've finally arrive and got out of the car. We entered the restaurant and saw the others on the table already waiting for us.

"Hi girls. Its so good to finally meet you guys" Jennie said as she gave us hugs same goes to Lisa and Jisoo. The guys just wave at us as we wave back.

We began to eat and chatter around.

"So your really not my niece" Baekhyun said which Ayushi pouts and say "I am your niece!"

It was a nice day. For the week were here in Korea they've been accompany us even though they have busy schedules. It was such heart warming. Though will be going back to Australia again soon. Hope this can last.

A/n:
That was just short cause I really wanna end this book now. The next chapter will be a message and it will be last chapter for this book. I finally finish one book 🤧🤧🤧. The next chapter might be out later or tomorrow. Bye :)