TATIANA bLACK

Full name-Tatiana Danika Black.
Date of birth-February 14th 1978.
Blood status-First generation pure blood.
Parents
Janette Dubois and Regulus Black.
She was born in France and lived there full time  till the age of 9 years old. She technically still lives there when not at Hogwarts or Malfoy manor. She's very close to Narcissa and thinks of her as a second mother.
Her mother was killed when she was five years old.
The family of three had come back to England to visit the Malfoy's and    mother and daughter were ambushed on the way to the manor.
Lucius pinned Tatiana down while Bellatrix, Dolohov and Mulsiver tortured and killed her mother in front of her.
Tatiana has flashbacks when put in high stress situations or if she's pinned down even as a joke.
Severus Snape, a friend of both her parents, created a potion for her a month after it happened. It's for children who have experienced trauma and suffer from flashbacks.
Appearance
Hair color-Jet black curls down to her waist.
eye color-Jade green.
Pale skin.
athletic build from daily walks, horseback riding and just genetics.
Height-Tall for her age.

End Note.

For those of you who haven't read my other stories, here's an episode of my podcast to explain the blood status model I came up with. MuggleBorns will still be a thing however just for this story. It's been on hiatus for a few years now because life and my equipment is shit but I'll be continuing it next year.
edited 13/04/23.
a, XX.