The Suspicious Neighbor

John:That movie's still as epic as it was when I first watched it!

John:Fuck yeah it is!

SMG4:The memes! So many memes!

Tari:*Giggles*

Naughty:So, what should we do now?

John:Well, maybe I can break out my old Gamecube.

John:*Looks at his human self* Shut the fuck up. You have a GAMECUBE?!

John:Yep. I still got the games for it. Including Super Smash Bros. Melee and Paper Mario:The Thousand Year Door.

John and Gabe:*Look at each other and smile widely with frothing mouths* GET THAT SHIT! *Start jumping up and down excitedly*

John:Hahahahaha! Alright, alright!

John then went to his garage to get his Gamecube so they can play. Meanwhile, Coco looked out of the window and noticed a strange figure looking in at them from his or her house before shutting the curtains quickly, causing her to raise her eyebrow in suspicion.

Banjo:What are you looking at out there, Coco?

Coco:It's just John's suspicious neighbor, babe. I just saw him looking in at us through his window and I guess he noticed because he quickly shut the curtains.

John:Oh, you guys are talking about my neighbor?

SMG4:Coco and Banjo were.

John:Yeah, I have an odd feeling about him too. But knowing my black ass, I don't want anything to do with him if he is as dangerous as I suspected. I heard rumors about him kidnapping kids in the area and murdering them. I even heard he would kidnap women, rape them and then kill them.

Tawna:What the fuck?

SMG3:We gotta investigate this guy.

John:Yeah, but like I said, I don't wanna be involved with that and plus, you guys can't be out in public. People won't take too kindly to talking animals and cartoony plumbers. They'll think you're aliens-Well, technically you are since you were never from this world. Anyway, let's get to playing this game and maybe I'll order some pizzas. But when the pizza guy comes, you're gonna have to hide.

Sonic:I could go for a pizza right now.

Meggy:Yeah!

After John ordered the pizzas, they started to play a few games on the Gamecube. Eventually, the pizzas got there and SMG4 and the others hid in Real Life John's room until he paid for the pizzas. They then continued playing and eating the pizzas until they got tired and went to sleep. Real Life John had a sleeping area for John and the others in the basement. It was 2 in the morning and John woke up to hear a loud noise from outside. He got up, went to the living room and looked through the window. They saw Real Life John's neighbor drag a girl in the house.

John:Oh shit..! *Runs down to the basement* Guys! I just saw some fucked up shit! Wake up!

Everyone then started to wake up and groaned when they did.

Naughty:John, what time is it..?

John:Two in the morning.

Janet:Two in the morning?! Ugh~!

Shadow:John, what the FUCK could you have possibly seen that required you to wake us up at TWO in the goddamn MORNING?

John:Real life me's neighbor just dragged a fucking girl in the house.

Tawna:What?!

Luigi:We gotta save her!

Tails:You guys heard what Real life John said! We can't go out there! Someone could see us.