part 2

Sakura was in the kitchen making breakfast when naruto walks in, sneezing "achoo!" he said

"sakura-chan, I think I'm…achoo!" he replied, sakura looks at him before putting her hand on her hips

"Naruto how many times do I have to tell you to go to bed?"

"But sakura-chan, I'm tired of staying in bed, it is so boring," he said pouting, but sakura didn't by it at all. holding his hand she drags him back to bed and kisses his forehead "now naruto if you get out one more time, I will make sure sai reads you a boring documentary of the First Hokage." she said knowing how much naruto hates when sai talks about books.

She watches as his expression turn from content to horrifying. Smiling she walks by the door, but before she leaves she told him that she will come and check on him soon.

Happy she walk to shina room to see how he's doing, she felt a little bit guilty that she made them clean the monument with their boxers on, but she knew they deserve it. knocking she entered the room and saw her youngest son laying down while reading a medic book. When he saw his mom he turns around and tried to hide the book, but sakura had already seen it.

Sighing she walks to his bed and sat down "shina, I know you're interested in the medical field, but your health is more important right now

Sighing she walks to his bed and sat down "shina, I know you're interested in the medical field, but your health is more important right now." she said looking at him with love

"I know mom, but I'm tired of laying here, I want to go to the hospital and practice with you," he said sadly

"you will sweetie, but when you get better." shinachiku sneeze and then smile at his mom before hugging her, she hugs him back and got up saying "Now if you excuse me, I have to go see your bro-." she never got to finish her sentence before they heard a loud noise coming from Tohru's room.

Elsewhere, we see a young girl with short light grey hair standing on a branch watching the oldest Uzumaki son sleeping. Smirking to herself self she silently opens his window and jumps in while screaming,