Calm The Chaos: Victor's Sang Experience

A/N: This is a story of a date... that was referenced in Calm The Chaos pt. 2 which can be found in The Academy In My Head. The date stories are being posted in accordance with a series of 'Celebrate the Boy' weeks over on the TAFF Facebook page so they are not being written and posted in scheduled date order but instead as a way for me to write something to celebrate each of the boys during their week. Which I also did the last time. LOL. But these are ... hopefully... going to be a bit steamier as they are set when the boys and Sang are mostly 27... have been together for over 10 years, married for over 5 years and currently have their first baby... Sophia Lauren Blackbourne. She's approximately 8 months old. Enjoy...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 “Hey.” Jessica smiled at Victor as he approached the room that had been designated as “The Date Room”. 

“Hey.” He reached out and tugged her ponytail. “Everything ready?”  

“Oh, absolutely sir.” She teased. “It’s all set up in accordance with what you texted me is usually present when you take her to the spa. The candles are battery operated so don’t worry about them, they’re not going to set anything on fire if you forget about them.”  

He smiled. “Thanks, Jessica.” He handed her a roll of bills.  

“You venmo’d your payment including a generous tip already.” She protested.  

He shrugged. “And yet, I’m still impressed with the service, don’t argue.”  

“You haven’t looked in the room yet!”  

Victor winked. “I did though…”  

She rolled her eyes as it dawned on her. “You looked on the camera?” he kept silent. “You’d better hope no one else is watching during your date.” She raised an eyebrow at him.  

“Secret feed.” He said. “I only tapped in to make sure you were actually ready for me to show up.”  

“And it better stay that way going forward. Don’t be trying to steal my corporate date package secrets.” She poked him in the chest.  

He laughed. “You should consider adding that sort of thing to your catering menu…”  

She tilted her head to consider the idea. “Perhaps in a modified suggestion.” She mused. “I don’t want to set up massage therapy dates for strangers. Only family and only for Sang.” She said, stretching up to kiss his cheek. “Have a great evening. She’ll be up here in about ten minutes.”  

“Thanks again, Jessica.” He said, giving her a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead as she headed down the stairs.  

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

 Sang slipped in the door, blinking as she looked around the dimly lit room. It was beautiful. Corners draped in tulle and plenty of flickering candlelight. “Oh…” she murmured, closing and locking the door behind her as she took another step in, turning in a slow circle.  

“Good evening, Princess.”  

She smiled as she turned to face Victor. “Good evening, my Prince.” He pulled her into a hug before kissing her lightly. “This is lovely.”  

“Not as lovely as my beautiful bride.”  

She blushed. “Stop…”